Kavithawrites thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

This whole story belongs to me and my imagination and it's only available on Indiaforums. If you find this story anywhere else kindly inform so that I can check and report if it's a case of plagiarism. Thank you

Title and pics credit: The title was taken from the book Me Before You by Jojo Moyes but the story has nothing to do with the book's plot

Dedicating this story to my best friend Jasminearun as she requested me to write a story on pragbhir and also her birthday is coming soon and it's my birthday gift for her ❤

PROLOGUE 

22/01/2012, Mumbai 

Mumbai high school. 

In the school's cafeteria.

"I am on a fast so that ragbhir fell in love with me soon." pragati said to her friends who laughed at her beliefs. 

"It's not true. He won't fell in love just because you gave up eating non veg for few months till he fell in love with you. He will fell in love only if he likes you." her friend, mukta said but her other friend was sitting quite. She was aliya. 

They were the best trio and good friends in the school. "Do you think they are right?" pragati asked aliya hoping she would support her. 

"He will fell in love with you but he is not worth it. He is not a good guy to be his lover. Maybe be his friend but not lover." pragati was irritated hearing them but smiled at her as she said he will fell in love.

"I will talk to him maybe." aliya continues to which the other friends looked at each other and didn't react while pragati looked at her happily.

The next day, pragati saw aliya talking to ragbhir and touching his hands while speaking to him.

She didn't said anything thinking aliya had no bad intentions. But the next few days aliya stopped speaking to her. 

"Why are you avoiding me?" pragati asked her but aliya was too busy to notice her as she saw chatting with her new friends gang. 

Aliya's friend was telling something to her and pragati tried to speak. "Will you leave? I'm talking to her." aliya shouted at her like she was a unwanted guest there. 

Humiliated pragati left the place and didnt speak to aliya. But few days later she saw Ragbhir watching her with a smile and gets shy with his looks. 

Aliya started talking to her nicely with the help of mukta and pragati was thinking aliya helped her to make ragbhir notice her. 

They used to have eye lock then and there but one day Ragbhir completely shut her up from all his social media and stopped looking at her leaving her in confusion and self doubts. 

"You loved me, right?" pragati asked him one day while he was controlling his laugh. "Did you hear her?" raghbir asked through his phone to his friends and pragati realized he was making fun of her. She started walking away from ragbhir when he heard him laughing without any regrets. She turned back to look at him and smiled sadly remembering how he used to woo her. Realizing everything was fake, anger raised inside her as fresh tears made its way down her eyes. 

And what hurts her the most was aliya came out of nowhere and hugged Ragbhir. The sight got pragati to cringe and she walked away realizing she was fooled by her best friend and her 1st love. And that day she made two promises. 

One to take revenge, two to never fell in love.

Edited by Kavithawrites - 18 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Interesting start Kavita 

Thanks for sharing it Jasmine 

Waiting for the parts 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks For Sharing Jasmine

Waiting For More Chapters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for writing on the plot i suggested.

It seems that pragati was deeply in love with raghbir.but why did aliya yell at pragati?when pragati asked raghbir about loving her I am shocked that he made fun of her.i am shocked to know that earlier he used to woo her.if he was not interested in her why did he do that?aliya hugged raghbir.are they in a relationship and did they betray pragati?I hope not.poor pragati got depressed and revengeful. 

Edited by jasminerahul - 18 days ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

The first part seems tragic as Ragbir & Aliya play with Pragati's emotions. Waiting for the next part.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Pragati is under the illusion of love, but the reality may be totally different for her. She needs to learn that love is never easy and you can not make it happen.

coderlady thumbnail

Did Pragati realize that maybe Aliya wants him for herself? She will never encourage her in that case.

coderlady thumbnail

Looks like Aliya and ragbhir played pragati. They humiliated her and that was not a nice thing to do. What made them do it?

coderlady thumbnail

Now Pragati is about to make mistakes of her own. Revenge is never healthy. It destroys your own life.

taahir004 thumbnail

Interesting Start