Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Prologue is both adorable and disheartening...

Ragbhir and Aliya both poked fun at Pragati. It is perfectly acceptable if you do not love anyone, but you should never make fun of other people's emotions.

I'd like to read this story...

Edited by Disnhining_star - 5 months ago
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disnhining_star

Prolonged is both adorable and disheartening...

Ragbhir and Aliya both poked fun at Pragati. It is perfectly acceptable if you do not love anyone, but you should never make fun of other people's emotions.

I'd like to read this story...

Thanks a lot. Please do give your reviews for all the chapters. It will be a great motivation to meβ™₯

Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Mahir is Raghbir? That is a twist. So the whole twin thing was all made up? He did it to convince Sowmya? When and how did he change?

It is to convince pragati because he knows pragati will never accept him after how he treated her. He revenged sowmya because when they were young he didn't know what she did to Pragati and so he wants to show how much Ragbhir loves pragati now to sowmya. He changed over years because he was just a stupid teenage and realized his mistake with time.

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter -1

Nice characters sketch..

Beautiful 😍 update.. interesting and engaging as well.

Devi is quite courageous, she taught a taught lesson to Rudra but I can see that he will not going to stop so easily.

Why did Devi break up with Praxton when, in Pragati's opinion, he is a hot and cool guy.

Upon her arrival in India, Pragati appeared to be seeking retribution from those who had wronged her in the past πŸ˜ πŸ˜”...

However, what became of Ragbhir? awaiting his realization of how harshly he had treated Pragati in the past.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am surprised that pragati had already expected aliya and soumya there.so she made a good trap for them.superb.Pragati proposing to Raghbir was a surprise. Loved her dialogues. Surprising that raghbir had taken her to their school and they even wore the uniforms to relive the school days.glad that manik started talking to raghbir.family supporting them was nice.16 kids...that was hilarious. Praghbir dialogues at the end were romantic. Nice short story.