MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Hey YRKKH fam,

I know this is something not possible right now but maybe in the near future. smiley2

Please have a read and enjoy !

messages to senpai | Anime couples, Anime love couple, Shojo manga

Armaan and Ruhi were so much absorbed in their argument that they didn't notice that Abhira had snatched the envelop from his hand. Their eyes finally fell on her. She was standing next to them, ready to explode. She slowly stepped forward and slapped Ruhi hard on the cheek, shocking both the latter one and Armaan.

"Who the hell are you to decide if we should get a divorce or stay together ?", Abhira questioned her sister-in-law.

"I am his friend and I have all the rights to show him the right path to take.", Ruhi replied angrily.

"Exactly, you are just a friend. So behave like a friend not like a lover.", Abhira ordered.

Both Ruhi and Armaan were taken a back. Was Abhira saying all this because of their weird behavior with each other or she already knew about their past ?

"Armaan, tell her that this is also what you want.", Ruhi were looking for support.

"Ruhi, shut up and Abhira behave. Why do you both always fight like school kids ?", Armaan tried to intervene.

"You are stopping me, Khadusman ? " Abhira questioned him. "This woman has the guts to come between a husband and a wife as if she is the ex lover but I have to behave ?", she continued.

"Husband and wife only for a year.", Ruhi reminded her again.

"One year, ten years or for a life time. He is still MY husband. Only he can send me divorce papers NOT YOU.", Abhira made sure she understands it.

"Armaan, just speak up. It's now or never.", Ruhi almost warned him.

Armaan ordered Ruhi to shut up. Abhira looked at him.

"She is right. It's now or never. I never wanted to come in between two friends but as this is what she wants, you really have to decide. Ruhi or Abhira. You have five seconds.", Abhira said.

"Abhira, you too ?", Armaan was disappointed. "This is not you ? You are selfless. You don't impose your decision on anyone.", he added.

"Me or Ruhi ?", she asked firmly. "If you choose Ruhi then all your responsibilties end here. You will immediately leave this place. If you choose me then you have to end your friendship with Ruhi.", she gave him the options.

Ruhi smiled. Finally Abhira was taking an exit from Armaan's life.

"It's a big decision. You have time till the end of the day.", Abhira said and left.

Armaan just shook his head glaring angrily at Ruhi and left.

Abhira let herself lie down on the bed, amazed by what she just did. What could have been the reason that she put her Khadusman in a dilemma ? The man who always stood by her side. Was it just because she was done with Ruhi's constant interference ? Or there was something else ?

"Something else ? No Abhira stop. There is nothing else. You just want peace for the remaining three months of the contract. Don't fill your mind with stupid ideas.", she talked to herself.

Armaan looked the beautiful view from the window. Abhira was right. He has to put an end to this.

"Not only because of my responsility towards you Abhira. Also because of my brother. I can't replace him in his absence and give Ruhi hopes.

Abhira and Armaan stormed into the living room and collided into each other.

"I am sorry Armaan. I shouldn't have put you in a dilemma.", Abhira started.

"No, you were right. Only you and I can decide on our marriage, either we want to make it or break it. No third person is allowed to come inbetween.", Armaan said. "Till we are together, you will be my priority.", he added.

A smile appeared on Abhira's face while Ruhi's disappeared. Once again, Armaan has choosen Abhira over her.

"Ruhi, I have booked your taxi. Pack your bag.", Armaan informed her.

He picked the envelop up and tore the papers before giving the pieces into Ruhi's hand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing 🤩

Please do write more

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful.. 👌

Hope this happens but we know idiotic and stupid Armaan who gets easily manipulated by Ruhi and others..

I want Armaan to prove himself to be worthy of Abhira..

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Beautifully written smiley27 Wish Armaan did something similar. Do write more.

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
Amazing Loved that Abhira slapped Ruhi