Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

I wonder if we will get a remarriage track for Ar-Ab - this time real shaadi, not deal waali. I want one. But given they just did shaadi stuff they may not go down that route unfortunately. Will Abhira will ever get a fairy tale wedding? :(

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I wonder if we will get a remarriage track for Ar-Ab - this time real shaadi, not deal waali. I want one. But given they just did shaadi stuff they may not go down that route unfortunately. Will Abhira will ever get a fairy tale wedding? :(

Right now it seems impossible.. Who will sponsor the wedding? Goenkas are already on the verge of bankruptcy.. Dadi won’t too.. May be Armaan can spend his own money for his wedding 😃

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah there is lower possibility of Ar-Ab getting remarried or have a dream fairytale wedding (considering how they already completed all marriage rituals). If their divorce is finalized then they will have to remarry with/without family's consent but divorce won't be finalized as they are going to withdraw it. Plus DKP is already in cost-cutting mode smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

Right now it seems impossible.. Who will sponsor the wedding? Goenkas are already on the verge of bankruptcy.. Dadi won’t too.. May be Armaan can spend his own money for his wedding 😃

Ya thats also fine. Doesn't need to be exorbitant. But she deserves a real wedding with a real mehendi and haldi rasam and done by them not under pressure but out of happiness. Mandir mein simple shaadi karsakte hai with chorus gang, madhav, manisha, manoj attending.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Yeah there is lower possibility of Ar-Ab getting remarried or have a dream fairytale wedding (considering how they already completed all marriage rituals). If their divorce is finalized then they will have to remarry with/without family's consent but divorce won't be finalized as they are going to withdraw it. Plus DKP is already in cost-cutting mode smiley36

Ya but its just sad that Abhira doesn't get something special.

These second hand rituals of accidental smearing of haldi and mehendi are not good enough.

Divorce toh nahi hoga.

Atleast mandir mein proper varmala and pheras, MS, sindur stuff can happen.

Ya thats also fine. Doesn't need to be exorbitant. But she deserves a real wedding with a real mehendi and haldi rasam and done by them not under pressure but out of happiness. Mandir mein simple shaadi karsakte hai with chorus gang, madhav, manisha, manoj attending.

Yeah a simple wedding in temple will do as of now.. I want to see how eagerly Armaan is taking part in the rituals and Abhira in bridal outfit (which is not blue)..

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ya but its just sad that Abhira doesn't get something special.

These second hand rituals of accidental smearing of haldi and mehendi are not good enough.

Divorce toh nahi hoga.

Atleast mandir mein proper varmala and pheras, MS, sindur stuff can happen.

@bold sad but true. They can show Ar-Ab getting remarried or renewing their wedding vows with intention of being with each other forever unlike the deal marriage time.