Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

What will Samagra do now? He might have to confess all. Unless he finds a smart way out of it.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 133

Wrong words Prithvi. You have no respect for Vasant. Only desire.

Half of the time he only manipulates 😒 Prithvi is a very grey shaded character who can do anything to get what he wants. He married a girl whose origins he despised as he hates losing.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

If one piece of sweets affected Samagra this much then how was Prithvi not affected?

Prithvi wasn't affected because the sweets he ate weren't mixed with potion.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 3 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Kanak and Avantika lost this round. They will keep trying though. Both are stubborn fools.

Stubborn but dangerous fools 🙄😬

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 134

Samagra had tears in his eyes and he was in state of complete shock.

Prarthna- Swear on our son that you don't love Vasantmitra then only I will find peace.

Samagra- I will not prove anything, if you don't trust me then fine leave me.

Prarthna was shocked.......

Samagra- I am not going to be insulted like this.

Prarthna- I asked you one thing and you didn't do it, that means you are guilty, if you don't love her why are you so afraid.

Samagra- Think whatever you want.

Prarthna- Tell me the truth or the consequences will be dire Samagra.

He was shocked, this was the first time she took his name.

Samagra turned and said- Yes, Yes I love her.

Prarthna was absolutely shocked.........

Prarthna- What?

Samagra- Yes, I loved her since I beheld her. Happy now.

Prarthna very angry- How dare you? She's my brother's wife.

Samagra- My love for her is not requited and I am fine with it. I didn't cheat you in any way. Now stop your bickering.

Prarthna- After knowing you love her how can I be calm

Samagra- You weren't supposed to know, no one was supposed to know. I have no relationship with Vasantmitra other than her well-wisher, that's it.

Prarthna- Who knows whats in future? Perhaps your feelings can turn passionate.

Samagra- She is married to Prithvi, I am married to you. I don't understand why the hell are you making a scene when nothing has happened.

Prarthna - We are going back to Durgpura right now.

Samagra- I have a lot of work to do here, we can't go back now, if you want you can go. And he left his room in anger. Prarthna fell on the floor in shock and tears. She shouted- I hate you Vasantmitra, you ruined my life you ####

Shaurya had started his journey to come back home......he was in disguise.......

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 135

Next Morning

Kanak called the court herself, she specially invited Vasantmitra there. She knew Kanak would do something really hurtful to her.

Kanak- Everyone gathered here will be delighted to know that my son has decided to marry his childhood sweetheart and his dearest friend and love, Princess Avantika of Mahishmati.

Vasantmitra was feeling really sad, Kamla grabbed her hand to calm her.

Kamla- Relax Vasantmitra, your tears is what Rajmata wants.

Vasantmitra- I know I am really trying to keep my mind strong but my heart is aching like anything.

Kamla was sad to see her. Prarthna was very happy to see a distressed Vasantmitra.

Avantika smirked at Vasantmitra and Prithvi looked emotionless.

Prithvi in his mind- I will avenge this......I force others, no one forces me to do anything. He saw sad face of Vasantmitra whose eyes were red due to stress and pain. She suddenly fainted........he got up from his throne and shouted- Vasantmitra......Kamla caught her......

Kamla shouted- Take Maharani to her room......

Prarthna thought- I hope she dies.

Samagra didn't attend the court, he was in his room carefully looking at chain of Vasantmitra. He thought- Vaishali's death halted my mission to reveal Vasantmitra's truth. I must reveal it soon and then I will return to Durgapura forever. He had tears in his eyes thinking of his sad situation, the woman he loved could never become his and his wife was misunderstanding him. Samagra thought- Why the hell I told her the truth in anger. Now I have another mess to deal with.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 136

Everyone was gathered in Vasantmitra's room concerned about her.

Avantika thought- She made my day all about herself.

Prithvi and Samagra were really concerned for her.

Doctor checked her up and got up smiling, the very moment Vasantmitra also opened her eyes.

Doctor- Maharaj, bahut bahut badhai, you are going to be a father.

Hearing this everyone was shocked.....

Prithvi got really happy and gave his very expensive necklace to the doctor.

Kanak looked at Vasantmitra with a sad smile but Avantika looked irritated.

Vasantmitra was shocked to listen to this as she herself was a bubbly and free spirited woman and now she was going to be a mother.

Kanak hugged Prithvi and said- Badhai ho

Avantika fake smiled, Samagra smiled and hugged Prithvi and said- Badhai ho Mitra......

Prarthna thought- Damn I was planning to get rid of Vasantmitra but now I can't do it..Ugh.....she looked at Samagra and thought, he can't be happy at this news, he is definitely faking it.

Kamla- Let's give the soon to be parents some private time and they all left her room.

Prithvi sat besides Vasantmitra who was blushing.....he caressed her face and said- I am so happy.....

Vasantmitra- Me too Prithvi.

He hugged her and his smile faded.....he looked upset.......it was like he was hiding something in his heart.

Bhadradev was sitting in his room drinking, lost in thoughts of Lachi when Sujata entered his room.

Bhadradev- I told you to not disturb me.

She threw an invitation letter at him.

Bhadradev- What is this?

Sujata- Your daughter's marriage invitation with Prithvi.

Bhadradev laughed- So that idiot girl fully betrayed me finally. I always knew that.

Sujata- She's your daughter.

Bhadradev- She was, now she's my enemy's wife.

Sujata- I am going to Meluha.

Bhadradev- Your one foot outside and I will abandon you and Virochana to penury.

Sujata was shocked....

Bhadradev- It's either me or your daughter.

Sujata- Why are you so cruel?

Bhadradev- My Lachi was my goodness, with her gone my soul is gone.

Kanak and Avantika were in her room...

Kanak- I am concerned Avantika, Vasantmitra is with child, what is she gives birth to a son. I want only a princess' son to be this Kingdom's heir. That dacoit and her son would just be another burden on us.

Avantika- Prithvi married Kamla for getting an heir....and Vasantmitra is indebted to Kamla, she will be of no concern mother.

Kanak- Power is something which can make anyone corrupt and Vasantmitra is already a menace.

Suddenly Prithvi entered- It shouldn't be your concern mother....he said- Avantika, I want some private time with my mother.

Avantika left the room....

Kanak- What do you mean?

Prithvi- Son or daughter, a daughter of Dacoit can't be my successor mother, not at all..

Kanak was surprised and looked happy- Good, atleast some sense is still in your head Prithvi.

Prithvi- I never wanted any children with her, it's only her I wanted but guess it was supposed to happen.

Kanak- Good, I will keep your children away from her.

Prithvi- Hmm........

Kanak- I was so upset, I thought you would make her son your heir.

Prithvi laughed- do you think I am stupid mother? I love her but just her, her origins are repulsive, ugh if only she had accepted being my concubine. But the game you played for me to get married to Avantika was very nasty mother. I don't want to marry Avantika, that traitor.

Kanak- Have mercy on Avantika my son, she is your childhood friend.

Prithvi- I don't forget, I don't forgive ( he remembered the day when Avantika misunderstood Prithvi and told Bhadradev he was in his palace). Prithvi's eyes turned red thinking about that day.

Shaurya stopped at a dhaba to eat something and was remembering his childhood in Meluha.

Suddenly some dacoits (not Shaka's ) attacked it out of nowhere. Shaurya was shocked. He started fighting against them suddenly rival dacoits and started fighting the attackers.....Shaurya saw a remarkable warrior among the defending dacoits......he was fighting really well and it impressed Shaurya. As the dacoit was fighting suddenly his mask fell off and it was revealed she was a woman and a really, really beautiful woman. As she was fighting shaurya became mesmerized with her beauty. A guy was about to attack her from behind but suddenly Shaurya came to her and grabbed her from the waist. The girl was shocked.......and they started fighting the aggressors together......

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 137

Soon the aggressors fled and the girl turned towards Shaurya.

Girl- Thank You for helping us. As she was about to leave he grabbed her hand and she suddenly kept her sword on his neck.

Shaurya smiled- Like your beauty your sword is also very sharp.

Girl annoyed but blushed a little...

Shaurya- Who are you?

Other Dacoits- Aparajita, let's go. She quickly sat on her horse and left.

Shaurya smiled and said- Aparajita............

Vasantmitra was in her room feeling anxious on upcoming wedding of Avantika and Prithvi but also happy on her news.

Vasantmitra touched her belly- My child will fulfil me and finally I will have someone who will be truly mine. She remembered Shaka, her friends and the warnings Shaka and Samagra gave her. She thought- Prithvi loves me but not like how I do. A tear fell from her eye. I am just a glorified concubine in disguise of his wife. I can't meet my father and friends, not allowed to send them letters. My child will be my solace, my peace.

Kamla entered the room.....

Vasantmitra was about to get up...

Kamla- Oh no sit my friend......How are you feeling?

Vasantmitra- I am just on top of the world. I am so happy.

Kamla smiled and said- Heir to the throne is coming.

Vasantmitra laughed- Heir to the throne? She laughed more and was laughing so hard it confused Kamla.

Kamla- did I make a joke?

Vasantmitra- Mukhya Maharani, this child will be born from me. Rajmata who doesn't tolerate me, my husband who doesn't respect my family will never let my child inherit the throne. Besides the heir to the throne will be your child, I will never come in way of that.

Kamla- Vasantmitra, may the best child win.

Vasantmitra- I always heard about this rivalry between princes, never knew it started even before they were born.

Kamla- You will learn harsh realities very soon.

Vasantmitra- Oh I learnt it when I saw Vasudha and other concubines were not allowed to meet their children. She remembered Vasudha's face and her longing to meet her son. Tears came in her eyes.

In night Prithvi was in his room and he was having a headache so he called for a slave, a slave came but he didn't see her. She started massaging his head and he felt relief.

Prithvi- Dasi your hands are really skilled. Ask what you want.

Suddenly she hugged him from behind and he got shocked. She said in his ears- I already got what I want.

Prithvi got up and looked, she was Avantika. She was in a very beautiful night dress with her hair open looking very beautiful.

Prithvi- Avantika? At this hour?

Avantika- We are engaged Prithvi, now stop being so cruel.

Prithvi- Because of my mother, don't think it's your win.

Avantika was about to fall when Prithvi suddenly grabbed her...

Avantika- See Prithvi, behind your dislike for me, there's love which you are denying in your anger.

Prithvi- You are delusional Avantika.

Avantika hugged Prithvi and said- I know you still can't forgive me, but I will always try to win you over, till you accept that you love me.

Prithvi- I love Vasantmitra and only her.

Avantika- Being obsessed with someone's beauty is not love. It's passion which fades away with beauty. You wanted her and took extreme measures to get her. You are just like me Prithvi, selfish and can do anything to get your love.

The words of Avantika were making Prithvi somehow nervous.

Avantika leaned to kiss him but he moved his face away....she caressed his face and made him look at her....her eyes were teary, she said- Prithvi I have left everything for you.

Prithvi- Leave Avantika .....she smiled and this time left gracefully. He was feeling really annoyed on words of Avantika on Vasantmitra.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 138

1 week later

Next Morning

Avantika was roaming in her balcony taking early morning sunlight being happy and excited when she saw Vasantmitra came to her balcony and was praying to the Surya Devta. Avantika looked at her being irritated, she was about to leave when she saw Prithvi came to the balcony and hugged Vasantmitra from behind very lovingly.

Avantika was shocked .....

Vasantmitra- Stop it Prithvi

He kissed her shoulder and then hugged her....

Avantika got tears in her eyes and ran to her room. Vasantmitra had no clue but Prithvi saw Avantika's balcony from side eye and smirked.

Prithvi remembered her betrayal on her birthday and then her trick to marry him. He thought- Two can play this game Avantika, I warned you, you are not fighting Vasantmitra but me. He had an evil look on his face.

Vasantmitra- Whats gotten into you?

Prithvi- I just wanted to admire mommy to be.

She blushed....

Prithvi- My brother Shaurya is coming, I am really excited for you to meet him.

Vasantmitra- Shaurya?

Prithvi- Yes, he was born from one of the concubines of my father. But I am very fond of him as he is very loyal to me.

Vasantmitra- Lakha was also loyal to you before I came. I am really sad that he went against you probably because of me.

Prithvi- Don't blame yourself, Never. He hugged her again and said- Loyalty is very important to me Vasantmitra, even love.

Shaurya was in his journey but he was constantly thinking about Aparajita. Just one look and he already fell for her. He only knew her name and beauty but he was already besotted with her.

Shaurya- Will I meet her ever again? I should have followed her. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I should have abducted her. Brother wouldn't mind but.........it wouldn't be right thing to do. But it's Rakshas Vivah, I could do it. No, I shouldn't but......oh.....I can't think properly. No matter what I shouldn't have let her go. Oh god, please make her meet me again.

Aparajita reached to Shaka's place.....

Aparajita- Baba

Shaka was lost in thoughts of Lachi and Vasantmitra.

Aparajita- Baba

Shaka- Ha?

Aparajita- Baba I am here.

Shaka hugged her....

Shaka- Aparajita, my child, after so long.

Aparajita- Baba, were you thinking about didi again?

Shaka had tears- Yes Aparajita, I warned her so many times to not marry Prithvi, but she didn't listen to anything and now I have lost all contact with her.

Aparajita- I hate royals baba, I know I won't get any attention of any royal but even if I do I won't ever marry him.

Shaka- Thanks to Samagra who secretly writes me about her and I got to know she's with a child.

Aparajita- Didi will be a mother soon?

Shaka- Yes

Aparajita- Baba, don't worry, I will secretly enter the palace to meet Didi.

Shaka- What? No, you shouldn't.

Aparajita- Baba, don't worry. I am queen's sister, no one can harm me.

Shaka-But....

Aparajita- Don't worry Baba, I will meet Didi and come back and will give you all of your letters.

Shaka- But be careful. I don't want to lose you also.

Aparajita took his hand and said- Don't worry Baba, you won't lose me.

Lakha was sitting with Suryadev and Bhadradev.

Bhadradev- Prithvi knows you rebelled, so he probably have changed his strategies.

Lakha- I know but don't worry, we must start as we planned. We will attack from all directions and Prithvi will not be able to handle it.

Bhadradev- Hmmm.......We shall attack soon now.

Their discussion went for long hours. When Lakha went to his room he found Rupa there......

Lakha- So what news you brought for me?

Rupa- I don't think you will like this news.

Lakha- Why?

Rupa- Vasantmitra is with a child.

Lakha shocked- What? No......

Rupa- It's true

Lakha smacked a wall with his fist- No, no, no............

Rupa- Rajkumar please stop, you are hurting yourself

Lakha-I will destroy Prithvi and Vasantmitra........

In night

Prarthna was sitting in her room when Kamla entered.....

Kamla- Bhabhi? What happened? Why are you sitting in darkness?

Prarthna- My life is filled with darkness.

Kamla confused- What?

Prarthna- My life is ruined Kamla, all because of Vasantmitra.

Kamla- How?

Prarthna- You don't wanna know.

Kamla- What happened tell me.

Prarthna- Your brother is in love with someone else.

Kamla got shocked- this isn't possible

Prarthna- with Vasantmitra

Kamla very calmly said- Oh

Prarthna was shocked- You knew about this?

Kamla lowered her eyes.....

Prarthna- How could you? I trusted you the most.

Kamla- I knew about it by seeing eyes of bhaiya.

Prarthna- Are you even listening to what I am saying?

Kamla- I willl tell you a truth today.

When offer of your marriage came for Bhaiya he refused it to father by saying that he didn't love you. He wanted to marry for love. But on coercion of father and to have friendship of Prithvi he sacrificed his happiness. He always used to say he will marry for love. But once he married you he never once made you feel not loved, he did all his duties, never took concubines, I am sure if Vasantmitra hadn't married Maharaj, he would first take your permission to marry Vasantmitra as he fell in love.

Prarthna angry- Are you trying to justify him?

Kamla- I am not trying to justify anything, I am just telling you the situation as it is. Vasantmitra is married to Prithvi, he is already married to you. Everything's over, in fact it never started. His feelings remained unrequited and will stay like that. More than Bhaiyya, I trust Vasantmitra's love for Prithvi. Prarthna, please for everyone's sake remain silent and try to forget everything. Sooner and later you guys will leave for Durgapur, life will go on. If you can't forgive me, do you want to leave him?

Prarthna-No, I don't want to leave him.

Kamla- You have all right to be angry on Bhaiya but not on Vasantmitra as she's not guilty and trust me, if I saw something unsettling I would be the first one to protest. But Vasantmitra is innocent in all this.

Prarthna- But....

Kamla- You know how Prithvi is, totally irrational, he will end up harming everyone including himself. Please be silent and not let anyone know anything, specially Rajmata and Avantika, it will be a weapon in their hands to eliminate Vasantmitra.

Prarthna- I want her to be eliminated.

Kamla- But Bhaiya will also be eliminated, he won't spare him.

Prarthna- No.....Arya can't be harmed.

Kamla- That's what I am saying, the situation will become complicated when it's actually not. Forgive even if you can't forget. And if anyone of them crosses line, I will not spare them even if you do. She touched her face and said- No one can hurt my Bhabhi. Prarthna started crying in her arms.

Kamla thought- Poor Vasantmitra, getting blamed for things she didn't do. Bhaiya is the one who's guilty but the blame came on the woman and her beauty. What irony.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 134

Prarthna is ruining her own life. Vasant is the easy scapegoat. She has begun to come around but now she is back into her old mode of thinking.