Who’s the most desirable actress out of this lot ?

Poll

Most Desirable Actress

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Vote vote vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Among these I would say Tripti.

Kiara is beautiful but cold.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone except Rani

😂

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good to see a post that is relevant to today's timessmiley36.

Kriti and Kiara are hot favorites currently. Kriti has improved a lot, and her two releases in 2024 have definitely brought her back in the game. I hope she maintains this streak.

Kiara has had a great track record since Kabir Singh. She is a mass-favorite but she is more popular for her conventional "good looks" than her "acting" caliber. She needs something solid to prove her mettle now.

Mrunal and Tripti are better actresses than Kriti/Kiara. Tripti seems to be the new rising star. I hope her breakthrough isn't short-lived. I think Mrunal will benefit from having a pan-Indian filmography, so she should/would take that route.

Alia has a very aggressive PR and god knows how long is she going to milk the #1 tag that she has gotten so easily. I have a feeling she will reach a saturation point soon.

Edited by diasingh2 - 5 months ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Kriti and Kiara are hot favorites currently. Kriti has improved a lot and her two releases in 2024 have definitely brought her back in the game. I hope she maintains this streak.

Kiara has had a great track record since Kabir Singh. She is a mass-favorite but she is more popular for her conventional "good looks" than her "acting" caliber. She needs something solid to prove her mettle now.

Mrunal and Tripti are better actresses than Kriti/Kiara. Tripti seems to be the new rising star. I hope her breakthrough isn't short-lived. I think Mrunal will benefit from having a pan-Indian filmography, so she should/would take that route.

Alia has a very aggressive PR and god knows how long is she going to milk the #1 tag that she has gotten so easily. I have a feeling she will reach a saturation point soon.

who’s voting for her on this forum though ?
ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Probably Tripti because the poll is for most desirable - she had that bold sexy vibe.

I think all of them are beautiful though.

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Kriti and Kiara are hot favorites currently. Kriti has improved a lot and her two releases in 2024 have definitely brought her back in the game. I hope she maintains this streak.

I think you have summed it up pretty good. Though I might change some things with Kiarra but overall ur list and how u dissected each is spot on.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

None

Word Count: 1