Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Recently, Dunki and Merry christmas. I dont even wanna recall that torture again. Especially, Merry Christmas, was that even a movie

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I would never watch Alia movie unless a big star in the movie. I find her boring and does not have the quality where she can by herself bring the audience to watch her movie. I took few psychological courses so I was interested to see Srk as Dr. Khan. It was interesting how she fell in love with him. Now I look back was it really love? Or just because he was the first man who was so kind to her and understanding that made her think she is in love?

aditya Roy kapur role was wasted.

Oh no, I can assure you it was real love because ain’t nobody alive with a beating heart, who can resist the charms of Dr Jehangir Khan. smiley43

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Every Alia movie puts me into sleep...and thats the main reason i can't watch even decent bollywood movies..In short her movies affected my ability to enjoy movies.

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Nowadays, I fall asleep on the first attempt of any movie I watch at home LMAO. I’ve hit that age where any movie after 8:30pm will put me to sleep.

Yeah same...Nowadays i use watching movies as the main medicine to get sleep....After 30 mins into the movie, dang, sound sleep..

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollymolly

Yeah same...Nowadays i use watching movies as the main medicine to get sleep....After 30 mins into the movie, dang, sound sleep..

My brother does the same. He either plays a movie in the background or puts a 3 hour video of family guy to fall asleep. Once or twice when he’s asleep, I’ve changed the video to horror clips and he’s woken up in the middle of the night to some demonic exorcism video. smiley36

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t usually sleep while watching a movie. So in my entire life I only got sleepy when i watched Merry Christmas and Fighter recently. I am least interested in continuing them.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

Dear zindagi first half 🥱 I was waiting is Srk even in the movie?smiley37

I couldn’t even finish that film lol. Damn boring!
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I have the patience to watch almost anything but Pathan and jawan had a special quality that gave me trauma

Jawan was sleep inducing for sure! Haven’t seen Pathan.
Edited by infinity101 - 6 months ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Recently Three of us put me to sleep twice

An ARK movie. Woh sar hilla hilla kar hypnotise kardeta hai, phir utta tha bi nahin.

Yeah, Bore galore! smiley36