🏏Tata IPL 2024: Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings, 13th Match🏏 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Hanumall : "I was about to say that the powerplay was going nicely for CSK...and then bam, bam bam..and bam again.."

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Though I am rooting for CSK

I am glad to see Pant getting back his form after his comeback smiley4

Harsh Arya: "Get Warner to anywhere near Andhra, and he is bound to perform!! "

Bro Pehle batana chahiye tha ye

A late slog overs dash from Rishabh Pant has helped the Delhi Capitals end on 191 runs, but they might perhaps be a few runs short on this track against an attack minded CSK batting line-up. The Capitals openers started tepidly, negating the early swing and going at a run a ball for the first four overs. However, Warner flipped the switch in the third Deepak Chahar over as he took him down for two fours and a six. Shaw followed that up next over with four consecutive boundaries against Mustafizur. However, Chennai wrestled back the momentum with a couple of quiet overs post the powerplay, and that forced Warner to try a reverse ramp against Mustafizur. That proved to be his undoing as the southpaw perished shortly after his fifty thanks to a worldie catch from Pathirana. Shaw was out next over, with MS taking a sharp catch behind the wickets. Things stumbled in the middle overs for DC, as Pathirana bowled two superb yorkers to knock over Marsh and Stubbs. It looked like DC would amble to a sub par total post those two jolts, but skipper Rishabh Pant found some of his old form back as he plundered 17 runs off Pathirana's last over, notching up his first fifty since his comeback. 43 runs off the final three overs have helped the Capitals end on a good score, but will it be enough?

David Warner: Probably what we have got is ideal, but 200 would have been fantastic. We lost two wickets in the middle and the way Rishabh came out and played was phenomenal. He (Prithvi) has been working very hard, to see him hit cleanly was fantastic. Hard lengths into the wicket and off pace stuck and held on the pitch. We got to hit the stumps as much as we can and get the fields right and make sure we bowl to that.

Originally posted by: Prizi

Roshan Silwal: "Pathirana bowling delivery of tournament and catch of tournament in same game. "

That catch

Bhai

Kya kamaal ka catch tha.

Most runs warner

Most 6s pant

Most 4s warner

Highest wickets taker pathirana

Extras 11

As a CSK fan Pant and Warner ka 50 and Shaw ka comback is not in our favour.

But happy for them.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Was this first match of this IPL for Pathirana ?

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Roshan Silwal: "Pathirana bowling delivery of tournament and catch of tournament in same game. "

which particular delivery? I missed this part of the match.