Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Aaj 180-190 hi karenge na ? I get tired seeing 200+ smiley37

Savera84 thumbnail

Bizarre Fact: Last time when these two teams met in Ahmedabad, DC won the match, but everything else has gone to GT including PoTM.  One up from yesterday.

Cheers..

Thanks for the tag smiley9

GT FTW 

MoodyMango thumbnail

Thanks for the tag and thread smiley31

Rashid Khan - I think all the upcoming matches are important. Even if you're in the 6th or 7th position, all it needs is to be win a couple of games and you're back in contention. We'll need to play well, win matches and go up in the table. We're enjoying playing under Shubman Gill, he's young and he's leading from the front. He opens the innings and gets runs, he has shown plenty of confidence in everyone and has the calmness that's most important for a captain. It is important to perform well in every game, even a small bit in helping the team win is crucial (as a player), just win those crucial moments as a team. As a spinner, I focus on hitting the right lengths, make the batters keep guessing. You just have to use your skills and talent and bowl in the right areas.

David Miller is back for the Gujarat Titans and he should be replacing Kane Williamson for tonight's clash

MoodyMango thumbnail

Team News - David Miller is back for the Gujarat Titans and he should be replacing Kane Williamson for tonight's clash

DC won toss and will bowl first

MoodyMango thumbnail

DC win the toss and bowl 

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Lost toss points as usual.

Warner s not playing 

Edited by Rosyme - 1 months ago