Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 29 days ago

Thanks for the tag.

May the best team win.

Ishant Sharma: I'm feeling good, we played two home matches in Vizag, the pitch there was slow and flat, we'll have to look at the pitch here and then adapt to the conditions. I have to be thankful to Patrick (Farhart, the DC physio), the day I twisted my ankle, myself and him stayed up the entire night as icing had to be applied. Even now, I have to take 3 pills a day so that I don't feel the pain during either practice or in the match. We get used to it, we'll have to know when to switch on and switch off (from the routines), so going to your house helps a lot, it'll help you keep you mentally fresh going into the game. I have never looked at myself, even when you're doing well or doing badly, this format doesn't allow you to think too much, just keep it as simple as possible.

Klaasen: It's always fun hitting some big sixes, it's going on nicely. I think the standard the boys are setting up the order, the intensity they are playing with, the amount of pressure they are putting on the bowlers, just need to keep on going. Even if we fail, we can still get to 160-180. The boys are playing with a lot of freedom in the tournament. Nice to see everyone backing themselves. If your intensity is nice and if your put pressure on the bowlers you can score runs big enough. All that we speak about is to be nice and free.

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pant is Cummins to beat srh 😠

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Nilashish: "I think Klassen is the cleanest hitter of the ball in the world at this moment. It'll be interesting to see what DC plans for him"

7pm It's toss time! Rishabh Pant is out there for the first time at the Arun Jaitley Stadium since his return to competitive cricket. Pat Cummins out there with him.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

7pm It's toss time! Rishabh Pant is out there for the first time at the Arun Jaitley Stadium since his return to competitive cricket. Pat Cummins out there with him.

Savera84 thumbnail

Delhi Capitals have won the toss and have opted to field

DC won toss and choose to field first

Viswasruti thumbnail

DC won the toss and opted to bowl first.  

Where the Sunrisers go, they leave behind a wreck of all the records they break. As far as confidence goes, no side could probably come into a game feeling as good as the Sunrisers

Edited by Viswasruti - 29 days ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Ande se shuruwaat. smiley44

DC win the toss and chose to bowl