Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

Keeping tabs? I am a bollywood fan, so read news and updates about all bollywood related things, I can even give you info on the latest about kareena, arjun, varun, shraddha etc does that mean I'm keeping tabs?

And no I'm not saying the TV series was only a hit coz it looked natural, I am saying that people enjoyed the story with a natural look aswell. Now if the new ramayana will be a hit or not, I have no idea, only the audience will decide once it comes out

Oh no, your explanation was not such in the original post..
Besides, pray tell me what is the difference between it looked natural and the natural look??? It seems I can't process these explanations because I ate chicken pizza with tomato sauce and pizza margarita with sauce of tomato early in the morning..

And why compare apples with oranges??? Firstly Ramayana the TV series and Ramayana the movie will be different in many terms including the timing, medium , availability or lack of, of technology so on. The only similarity is the storyline, just as the only similarity between apples and oranges is they are both fruits.

Since you keep tabs on so many people, please tell me which Gynac is DP getting checked under?? What are her cravings?? Does Ranveer cooks for her?? Also let us know if Alia really trapped RK with out of wedlock pregnancy or did RK and Alia actually decided upon the genes of Raha that she should get blue eyes???

Edited by bashful_moon - 6 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ugly men should never be without a beard. Lots of hotties look great clean shaven, an example: he doesn’t need to hide behind a beard https://www.instagram.com/p/C1zKc6EJrX9/?igsh=YnJnZm15NzNxcTA3

Sorry Shaitu, ye bhi chhila hua anda hi lag ra hai.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinity101

Sorry Shaitu, ye bhi chhila hua anda hi lag ra hai.

I dare any other man in BW to remove their beard. If he looks like chila hua anda, they will look like a cat without fur
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Oh no, your explanation was not such in the original post..
Besides, pray tell me what is the difference between it looked natural and the natural look??? It seems I can't process these explanations because I ate chicken pizza with tomato sauce and pizza margarita with sauce of tomato early in the morning..

And why compare apples with oranges??? Firstly Ramayan the TV series and Ramayana the movies will be different im many terms including the timing, medium , availability or lack of, of technology so on. The only similarity is the storyline, just as the only similarity between apples and oranges is they are both fruits.

Since you keep tabs on so many people, please tell me which Gynac is DP getting checked under?? What are her cravings?? Does Ranveer cooks for her?? Also let us know if Alia really trapped RK with out of wedlock pregnancy or did RK and Alia actually decided upon the genes of Raha that she should get blue eyes???

I made a simple comment, you dont agree, that's fine, but I'm not going to reply to illogical stuff like this

And read my original post again, or any of my posts, did I say anything about ramayana movie failing coz of vfx? I did not mention that even once, but here you are twisting what I said, I just made a comment that the original TV series did not have vfx, thats it

Oh and nice of you to tag other members to try to get them to laugh at me and reply to me aswell smiley32

Edited by zara321 - 6 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

. smiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail

I made a simple comment, you dont agree, that's fine, but I'm not going to reply to illogical stuff like this

And read my original post again, or any of my posts, did I say anything about ramayana movie failing coz of vfx? I did not mention that even once, but here you are twisting what I said, I just made a comment that the original TV series did not use vfx, thats it

And when did I accuse you of saying so??

You are the one who started the whole conversation of comparing Ramayana, the series with potential Ramanyana, the movie and how the former shone without VFX, when the fact is the VFX came to India in the early nineties whereas the Series started in 1987 and finished in 1988, much before the VFX's arrival in India..

Besides, stop giving certificates to yourself for being logical and others otherwise. You are no authority to do so when you are neither neutral member nor hold the credential of being the judge or the jury of any kind..

Edited by bashful_moon - 6 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

And when did I accuse you of saying so??

You are the one who started the whole conversation of comparing Ramayana, the series with potential Ramanyana, the movie and how the former shone without VFX, when as the fact is VFX came to India in the early nineties whereas the Series started in 1987 and finished in 1988, much before the VFX's arrival in India..

Besides, stop giving certificates to yourself for being logical and others otherwise. You are no authority to do so when you are neither neutral member nor hold the credential of being the judge or the jury of any kind..

what? I personally didn't find what you were saying logical when you started asking me who is deepikas gynac etc, so I said I'm not going to reply to such stuff, coz that had absolutely no relation to what we were talking about. I wasn't giving myself or anyone else any certificate.

The article about rk getting 3D imaging of his face was posted by himesh and he is one person who gives updates about bollywood related stuff, along with rahul raut, pinkvilla etc its movie related stuff, and then you started asking me about rahas eye colour, you were taking the conversation to a completely unrelated direction.

Or should I read all bollywood stuff except for rk related stuff? Just so I dont get accused of keeping tabs again

And what is wrong if I said the original TV show was a hit without vfx? Is that not a fact? The way you were replying to me was as if I was trying to insult the new movie, I wasn't doing that, you were the one assuming what I was saying.

Edited by zara321 - 6 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail

what? I personally didn't find what you were saying logical when you started asking me who is deepikas gynac etc, so I said I'm not going to reply to such stuff, coz that had absolutely no relation to what we were talking about. I wasn't giving myself or anyone else any certificate.

The article about rk getting 3D imaging of his face was posted by himesh and he is one person who gives updates about bollywood related stuff, along with rahul raut, pinkvilla etc its movie related stuff, and then you started asking me about rahas eye colour, you were taking the conversation to a completely unrelated direction.

Or should I read all bollywood stuff except for rk related stuff? Just so I dont get accused of keeping tabs again

And what is wrong if I said the original TV show was a hit without vfx? Is that not a fact? The way you were replying to me was as if I was trying to insult the new movie, I wasn't doing that, you were the one assuming what I was saying.

I'm sure spin-off is the flavor of the season..

So I will agree with you for once.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

There’s gonna be so much rona dhona over here once some watches the Kapil show. smiley37 How dare Neetu and Riddhima praise RK..

Let’s begin the meltdown people smiley40

Meine bola tha.. yeh meine bola tha smiley37

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Meine bola tha.. yeh meine bola tha smiley37

smiley37smiley37...the meltdown.....smiley37smiley37.....

Imagine......when Kapil asked Neetu....what kind of father Ranbir is??

Neetu replying.......bilkul nikhattu baap hai...bekaar baap.....and imagine the Diwali...smiley37

I mean people were actually expecting a Mom and sister to badmouth their son/brother??smiley36