Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 28th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Possible. 

Off screen spilling to onscreen. Lol. 

But he used to do heart eyes with both girls. 

And even makers used to pause, give eyelock, BG music and all for Ruhi Armaan. Aaj shockingly nahi kiya. Infact that scene today of trip fall of Ruhi Armaan was fully filler. Lol.  Hopefully they will keep that up and stop forcing Sheh-P type scenes on is. 

But i think they are showing Ruhi getting upset bit by bit. Today  she saw them holding hands when she went to room, then she witnessed their nok jhok, earring moment, then she saw Armaan handed rasgulla to Abhira but not her. Then they were being a unit together helping Krish.

Next she will see Armaan stand up to fufa and  ask him to apologize to Abhira. Uska volcano phatega soon i think.hopefully when that happens pendulum wont seing the other way and stay put in his current ways

Hopefully he'll get annoyed at her still having romantic expectations from him or get annoyed at her making issues of him supporting Abhira for something valid. I hope he doesn't becharify her again

One thing for sure they won't turn ruhi full vamp after today's episode. She supported abhira infront of kaveri. I'm relieved on this. We don't need another pakhi 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So far they are making it clear Ruhi isnt fully evil. She is lusty over her jeth and  hates Abhira as Armaans wife but not enough to harm her physically or do plotting like Pakhi did. 

Hopefully they maintain it. I hope they don't change the plot. 

They dont need to get inspired by the other makers. Those guys write exceedingly toxic shows. Ghum s1, s2 and TMD are all horrible shows with extremely cold blooded evil vamps and families and spineless MLs. I am watching this show because i heard DKP is more balanced and does not serve toxicity. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I hated those ruffles sari in every color, it was so stupid smiley44

Since she's the daughter of the house it only make sense 

Now change Abhira wardrobe, mix with some western clothes

will be nice. RS has the budget now you lost one show 

that's why Gen4 has new Ruhi smiley37smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the best part of that is ruhi even tells dadisa that it wasn't abhira's fault either and still dadisa doesn't listen. nothing can be done about dadisa lol.

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

So far they are making it clear Ruhi isnt fully evil. She is lusty over her jeth and  hates Abhira as Armaans wife but not enough to harm her physically or do plotting like Pakhi did. 

Hopefully they maintain it. I hope they don't change the plot. 

They dont need to get inspired by the other makers. Those guys write exceedingly toxic shows. Ghum s1, s2 and TMD are all horrible shows with extremely cold blooded evil vamps and families and spineless MLs. I am watching this show because i heard DKP is more balanced and does not serve toxicity. 

Rishta has never been toxic. But one day out of nowhere they will make a big dumb decision whether is onscreen or offscreen that will leave your head scratched. This is the case for last 4-5 years