Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 28th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yes. Much better. But i don't he matched up exactly. Usmein abhi time hai. But scenes were written well today. 

I'm mostly grateful for the lack of lovey eyes and over concern for Ruhi. Thankfully none of that. No eyelocks, romantic BGs for jeth bhabhi. Small mercies. Hopefully they'll keep that up. 

I don't want to say it but I think some of the times heart eyes were more sheh than armaan. Like I remember a scene when case track started armaan was giving those eyes to ruhi for  no reason when they both and the cousins went against abhira and Krish supported abhira 

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vidya and Abhira have my heart smiley42. God knows how long Vidya will remain like this but it's so good to finally see Abhira receive love from parents-in-laws. 

Also bedroom scene, I think Rohit is finally catching up. The spark is there. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Possible. 

Off screen spilling to onscreen. Lol. 

But he used to do heart eyes with both girls. 

And even makers used to pause, give eyelock, BG music and all for Ruhi Armaan. Aaj shockingly nahi kiya. Infact that scene today of trip fall of Ruhi Armaan was fully filler. Lol.  Hopefully they will keep that up and stop forcing Sheh-P type scenes on is. 

But i think they are showing Ruhi getting upset bit by bit. Today  she saw them holding hands when she went to room, then she witnessed their nok jhok, earring moment, then she saw Armaan handed rasgulla to Abhira but not her. Then they were being a unit together helping Krish and Armaan holding her in arms , more nok jhok. 

Next she will see Armaan stand up to fufa and  ask him to apologize to Abhira. Uska volcano phatega soon i think.hopefully when that happens pendulum wont swing the other way and stay put in his current ways

Hopefully he'll get annoyed at her still having romantic expectations from him or get annoyed at her making issues of him supporting Abhira for something valid. I hope he doesn't becharify her again

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivedita_SS

Vidya and Abhira have my heart smiley42. God knows how long Vidya will remain like this but it's so good to finally see Abhira receive love from parents-in-laws. 

Also bedroom scene, I think Rohit is finally catching up. The spark is there. 

And and and, Armaan stopped giving attention to madame ruhi. Hope he remains like this from now on *manifesting* 🤞

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dragon sa never change. Love the Precap and Abhira’s one liner na rahehgi sar n’a rahehigi dard rofl 🤣 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Here We GIF - Here We Go GIFs

Krish you could've at least waited till everyone ate 

you know how Abhira love to eat smiley39