Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

All will change once rohit is back she will forget the adopted son. The way Manjiri and Akshu's Sistr 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

My Manisha ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yes. Much better. But i don't he matched up exactly. Usmein abhi time hai. But scenes were written well today. 

I'm mostly grateful for the lack of lovey eyes and over concern for Ruhi. Thankfully none of that. No eyelocks, romantic BGs for jeth bhabhi. Small mercies. Hopefully they'll keep that up. 

Agree Rohit was much better today and I loved loved Armaans dialogues in the precap. Also couldnt help but laugh at his dialogue to Ruhi โ€œ Sab apni apni secret apne tak hi rakhho to accha haiโ€. And though the scene of Ar putting earrings will be welcome by Abhimaan fans but it seemed to be a bold request from Vidya considering Dadisa is an orthodox depot and also Ab was not injured to need help.

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Watched the episode out of curiosity and liked Rohit today!! I guess he just needed good dialogues to work with smiley36smiley32smiley27

Edited by hobbit - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think she's taking Manishas words seriously to make Abhimaan get space, treat them as a couple. She's still in a phase. I'm enjoying it while it lasts before she flips. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rohit and makers can take it to next level further if they show Armaan crack a smile at Abhiras shenanigans and quick wittedness and look adoringly at her with heart eyes.looking forward  to that phase next. sam's timing is superb for all the PJs, word plays, puns and she performs it so spontaneously that it looks like she really came  up with it instantly on her own. It doesn't look rehearsed or scripted at all. Thats so amazing. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail

Kaveri is getting worse day by day.  

She hates Abhira for no good reason and is so unbearable in the Precap.

Arman has to touch her jamaiโ€™s feet and apologise for showing him the mirror but she doesnโ€™t care about domestic abuse her daughter faces at the hands of the same person? smiley11

Edited by CottonCandyy - 1 months ago