Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Imagine these are articles with his wig? What will happen without it?

https://www.pristyncare.com/blog/ranbir-kapoor-hair-transplantation-story/

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Hey Bhagwan......I quoted you because I wanted to reply to your comment....smiley44smiley36....Your comment was targeted at RK fans....and I am one....so it was targeted at me too....jawab toh banta hai na...smiley36

And you used obsession. Once again you proved my point ! And so are people here in general. Targeting other people's favorite will def make your favorite less hated ! Try it! smiley20

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Some more people also obsessed with him wasting their energy according to some here! smiley36

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/bad-kapoor-male-genes-ranbir-kapoors-pictures-has-reddit-discussing-why-he-isnt-ageing-well-867011

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

And you used obsession. Once again you proved my point ! And so are people here in general. Targeting other people's favorite will def make your favorite less hated ! Try it! smiley20

Nah ...itni shraddha nahi hai meri....otherwise I would have opened threads on ARK, Ranveer and Deepu everyday too....not worth it...smiley36.....

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Nah ...itni shraddha nahi hai meri....otherwise I would have opened threads on ARK, Ranveer and Deepu everyday too....not worth it...smiley36.....

Your choice. Again you opening those thread not opening those threads will not make a difference in me disliking Ranbir or voicing my opinion. But I do recall you opening threads about Ranveer going nude in front of actresses and hitting Sara Ali Khan when people were having a blast bashing Ranbir during his wedding time. smiley36

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 5 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Another thing is the alcoholism has been being discussed for a while and not just by people on india forums. So there are many obsessed with Ranbir. This is from November of last year.

https://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/celebrities/148932-ranbir-kapoor-alcohol-addiction-back-fans-find-out-photos-drinking-problem.html

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Your choice. Again you opening those thread not opening those threads will not make a difference in me disliking Ranbir or voicing my opinion. But I do call you opening threads about Ranveer going nude in front of actresses and hitting Sara Ali Khan when people were having a blast bashing Ranbir during his wedding time. smiley36

Read my post again....I said that I RARELY open threads on Ranveer and Deepu....doesn't mean I never open them.....smiley36.....That thread you are talking about must be more than 1 year ago...so there you go....RARELY....smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Read my post again....I said that I RARELY open threads on Ranveer and Deepu....doesn't mean I never open them.....smiley36.....That thread you are talking about must be more than 1 year ago...so there you go....RARELY....smiley36

Ok well you can rarely accept the the truth about Ranbir too. If you can rarely speaks facts about Ranveer. smiley36You opened more then one though.

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/he-ageing-should-quit-smoking-drinking-ranbir-kapoors-picture-rashid-khan-goes-viral-862503