Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I am a hater coz i posted about RK ageing poorly? You may need to visit animal review threads..i have cheered the loudest for him..his BO and his acting in the movie..but if I feel he is indeed ageing poorly..that could be dealt with rather than labelling me or others with same opinion as haters?

No you are not.....smiley31....But it is a fact that 10s of threads are opened everyday on some pretense just to get Ranbir and Alia bashed....I know this was not one of them....but then there are several....opened by the same people over and over again...I don't get the obsession......smiley36

See I don't like Ranveer and Deepika....and some others.....but I open a thread on them very rarely.....I don't like them...so I don't want to waste my time.....opening threads on them...yes if there is a thread....I will post in it....debate..ahem ahem.smiley15...a little....and be out..smiley36

Itna faaltu ka time kiske paas hai to spend on the people you don't like....I would rather spend my time fawning over SRK, RK and Hritik...smiley42smiley36

Originally posted by: Briaahna

comedy at its best happening in this topicsmiley36it seems like a lottery has been won that RK aging not well. smiley36

Really?? Don't tell me I need to go read all the pages....I just check the last few pages...everytime..someone bumps this thread up...smiley36

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Yes, I love getting reactions out of his fans. It is my way of helping them become more immune to differing opinions. The more they react and get personal the more I enjoy it. smiley36

We also enjoy...the obsession with getting Ranbir and Alia bashed...smiley36

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Katrina is also an alcoholic? smiley3

Yaar iske chakkar mein meri Kitty Kat bash ho jaati hai faaltu mein...smiley19

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

We also enjoy...the obsession with getting Ranbir and Alia bashed...smiley36

That is def not what it seems like. But if you do then let's all enjoy together! If you knew how to handle it maturely. You would not call it an obession and get personal.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Kaya65

as long as is it not katrina´s doctors all is good

otherwise...

Arre yaar....Kat is not even mean to anyone...don't pick on her.....smiley19

How about ARK....who looks like he hasn't showered for ages....smiley36

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

That is def not what it seems like. But if you do then let's all enjoy together! If you knew how to handle it maturely. You would not call it an obession and get personal.

Well were you not talking about us Ranbir fans and how you enjoy our defending him....bus uska he jawab tha....I took that as personal...smiley2

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

i just hope that this much time and energy is wasted on RS and Vicky topics. smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well were you not talking about us Ranbir fans and how you enjoy our defending him....bus uska he jawab tha....I took that as personal...smiley2

I was talking about fans in general. And no one specific! Unlike your response! smiley36

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arre yaar....Kat is not even mean to anyone...don't pick on her.....smiley19

How about ARK....who looks like he hasn't showered for ages....smiley36

ARK who?smiley36