Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

No again you are just giving your opinion on how you think I feel about him. He is the best 👌

Again, you have not specified, what do people want to achieve from the daily hate topics on him? Like what is the purpose and psyche behind it. What evolution do you want to create?

I am not sure why you’re trying to get me to answer questions that YOU have thought of. Is this a classroom? Why do I need to answer your questions? I could care less about daily hate and all psyche behind it and whatever else you’re saying. Who cares ?.

My comments are on-par with the topic title. I don’t care who is achieving what blah blah. He is a public figure and I can comment on his looks because this is visual industry. He has aged and looks bad. Others have aged and look good. It is what it is.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am not sure why you’re trying to get me to answer questions that YOU have thought of. Is this a classroom? Why do I need to answer your questions? I could care less about daily hate and all psyche behind it and whatever else you’re saying. Who cares ?.

My comments are on-par with the topic title. I don’t care who is achieving what blah blah. He is a public figure and I can comment on his looks because this is visual industry. He has aged and looks bad. Others have aged and look good. It is what it is.

It's a simple question, what does one get from daily raising the same topics. The question came to mind somewhere from our conversation.

I don't have an issue with your comments..if I'm correct you had quoted me rather than me quoting you.

You can statement what you want on anyone. I do not pull people up and quote them to tell them their opinion is wrong or that they need to get with the program. You can love and hate whom u want. I give people that space. In the similar fashion I statement in a topic what I find .. yet people come over and yet try and get me to change my mind.

The thing about Cari is, she doesn't need to be taught by others how and what to think. I'm very free spirited in doing things my way.

Thanks for trying to let me see if Bira is getting old, I don't see the purpose or your generosity in trying to open my eyes to the opinions of closed minds on the matter but I do appreciate your effort. But it's unneeded and kind of a waste of time for me. No offence.

I like Bira, he is the best! 👌

Edited by carisma2 - 5 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

What to people achieve by going gaga about him on a daily basis? If we are going discuss the purpose of or psyche about hate topics? Do we honestly want to discuss achievements here again?

I guess it's the same thing the haters are trying to accomplish by opening thread after thread about him. smiley36smiley2

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I guess it's the same thing the haters are trying to accomplish by opening thread after thread about him. smiley36smiley2

That was my point exactly ! smiley36 We don't questions you. Why do people questions us? Or make ridiculous accusations at us that you can't have a different opinion about him without being insecure? You only have to like him to be righteous1 smiley36smiley2

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I am a hater coz i posted about RK ageing poorly? You may need to visit animal review threads..i have cheered the loudest for him..his BO and his acting in the movie..but if I feel he is indeed ageing poorly..that could be dealt with rather than labelling me or others with same opinion as haters?

Edited by cougarTown - 5 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I am a hater coz i posted about RK ageing poorly? You may need to visit animal review threads..i have cheered the loudest for him..his BO and his acting in the movie..but if I feel he is indeed ageing poorly..that could be dealt with rather than labelling me or others with same opinion as haters?

Well Said! smiley32

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Where did I talk about you? I was talking about those who open daily threads about Ranbir just to bash him.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

What to people achieve by going gaga about him on a daily basis? If we are going discuss the purpose of or psyche about hate topics? Do we honestly want to discuss achievements here again?

Yep ... Hence the name 'Indian Forums'

Compromising & tolerating different opinions ... A healthy sign of 'a proper education' smiley32

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Yep ... Hence the name 'Indian Forums'

Compromising & tolerating different opinions ... A healthy sign of 'a proper education' smiley32

Hmm when opinion is repetitive on India forums - is it called spam? smiley36

on that note, Vijay is it possible to create a personal spam folder for certain topics?

Edited by Nishita123 - 5 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

comedy at its best happening in this topicsmiley36it seems like a lottery has been won that RK aging not well. smiley36