Originally posted by: Kaya65

as long as is it not katrina´s doctors all is good

otherwise...

Looks 100 times better than Ranbir

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Real or not, he's onscreen and if he looked that good in VFX, then go for it I say.

And how is it our concern if he ages well or not, end of the day he's Alia's husband. Why the unhealthy daily obsession with him, people have.

He's really embedded in people's minds, Ranbhir is sketched into people's minds so deeply, it creates emotions they can't understand themselves... there is a psych behind this hate for him.

They know he's 🥰, but they can't embrace that fact.

He affects his haters, that's why they work so hard at bringing him down. smiley27

That’s a pretty long explanation. The man is unattractive now, deal with it.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

If so unattractive why are people measuring their favs against him? I don't see anyone making comparisons of ARK, Vicky, Sid to Shatrugan Sinha?

Maybe it's not me who needs to deal with things. smiley41

Is there a long term goal to this Hate Rally? Like what's the objective, what's the outcome people are seeking by obsessing negatively with RK.

It's laughable really. smiley37

I think you’re confused between acting talent and looks. I do agree that he is often referenced due to some strong performances:

However nobody with eyes will ever think that Ranbir is better looking or even comparable to ARK in looks. Even back in YJHD so many thought ARK was hotter. Nobody is currently drooling over Ranbir. It’s not 2012. Literally no one thinks Ranbir is currently hot. You better get ready cuz the age train and alcoholism has caught up to him so it’s only downhill from here

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Like why the threat? If the age train gets him or not, why will I be affected? If I like him I will.

Or am I missing some important new law written where I need to seek permission?

Puhlezz... ARK doesn't compare, never did compare to Ranbhir.

Like him or hate him, ppl can't forget him. They rather make a topic on him than their favs.

Why does he hold so much power over people who dislike him. He's got a lot of people irked up. Bandhe mein much tho baat hai.

He's not a Mirchi, but phir bi jala deta hai. smiley42smiley27

Still what is the objective to this hate and what outcome are you seeking? You never answered, so I'll ask again.

Glad we agree. We all know ARK is in a different league all together in terms of looks. He’s literally called a Greek god by some. Literally no one is attracted to Khandaani Daruwala Kapoor
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Looking bloated and ugly is not problematic but not doing anything about it because it can all be fixed by VFX is nothing but being entitled which he always has been.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aliaa kay liye theik hai, toh buss theik hai.

Baaki sub ko Bira' looks ko lay kar koi takleef koi pareshani nahi honi chahiye.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If people find Animal ugly, it’s because they have eyes. It has nothing to do with hate. It’s an opinion and we all can have one. I don’t belong to those people who think their favourites are god and are perfect. For example I am obesssed with Sid and think he’s so hot, however I’m very aware that he’s an average actor.

Now you on the other hand probably think Ranbir is the best actor, best looking, best husband father son, best dancer, best everything na? Sorry now that narrative is more problematic than what you think “hate” is. You can spend all the time you want to spin the truth - he has aged and he looks bad. Get over it.

You are still biased, as Sid is a bad actor (not average)

😂

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Now this is karmasmiley15

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

The Many Faces of 'The Ageing Nepo-Bloated One'smiley4

https://giphy.com/gifs/Luv-Films-ranbir-kapoor-ranbirkapoor-shraddhakapoor-YNvixK7coNdOE9QxUD

https://giphy.com/gifs/trending-viral-thug-life-MrFC4bnuaV2JrIaKtJ

That recently starred in a movie that recovered 8-times on it's budget smiley32

Edited by rckRadhe - 5 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If people find Animal ugly, it’s because they have eyes. It has nothing to do with hate. It’s an opinion and we all can have one. I don’t belong to those people who think their favourites are god and are perfect. For example I am obesssed with Sid and think he’s so hot, however I’m very aware that he’s an average actor.

Now you on the other hand probably think Ranbir is the best actor, best looking, best husband father son, best dancer, best everything na? Sorry now that narrative is more problematic than what you think “hate” is. You can spend all the time you want to spin the truth - he has aged and he looks bad. Get over it.

Exactly. I love Katrina, but she really needs to stop with botox and fillers they make her look bad. She is also isnt a strong actress. But because I am a fan doesnt mean I put her in pedestal..

Ranbir is problematic and aging horrible.