Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Stress makes u lose weight, and Mashallah nazar na lage she is looking extra healthy. I guess she's over eating. 🤷

It's good, it's not like she's getting any good work at the moment so.. Khaate raho, I say.

Not always..stress eating is also a thing..many people gain weight when they are stressed coz they indulge in stress eating & start seeking comfort in food

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SriRani

Yes prolonged chronic stress releases cortisol and temporary increase of blood glucose that produces insulin and then results in body fat. They also crave for fatty food and over indulge in eating which also increases further body weight.

https://youtu.be/5fQkUoG2mOg

Guess they both have been going through their individual stressors? smiley4

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Probably because it’s only found in the Oxford dictionary for high school dropouts

smiley36

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 5 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I saw someone else use the word “pretendingly” on the forum, yesterday. I could not find it in any dictionary? It is not a WORD!

Our digital world is ageing, and it can be morphed into a word of sorts ... like 'google' isn't it? smiley4

google-ly smiley32

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Not always..stress eating is also a thing..many people gain weight when they are stressed coz they indulge in stress eating & start seeking comfort in food

I'm going to opt for this kind of symptoms inducing stress.

I've been doing it wrong all my life.

Seriously yes they go on a binge eat.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Our digital world is ageing, and it can be morphed into a word of sorts ... like 'google' isn't it? smiley4

google-ly smiley32

I still prefer using words that are in the dictionary.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Not just due to eating

But stress in many cases increases the amount of "cortisol" chemical that makes one bloated without eating out of the ordinary.

------------------------

Edited by sharaban - 5 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

I still prefer using words that are in the dictionary.

- Elon changed Twitter to X

- Is Tweeting now X'ing?

- Is that in the dictionary yet? smiley32

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

- Elon changed Twitter to X

- Is Tweeting now X'ing?

- Is that in the dictionary yet? smiley32

Twitter as a proper noun or name of a website was never in the dictionary. Many proper nouns are not in the dictionary. I am talking about improper nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. Just a little bit on grammar basics!

rckRadhe thumbnail

Twitter as a proper noun or name of a website was never in the dictionary. Many proper nouns are not in the dictionary. I am talking about improper nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. Just a little bit on grammar basics!

Exactly ... But to 'tweet' is an understood verb ... isn't it? smiley32