Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

I won't say that all the governments before had been done all things right, absolutely not...no government can do that not even in a small state like Switzerland but trying to impose a certain religious supremacy with very questionable proceedings isn't according to the constitution.

A tweet that (I don't know how many) did see as a bow to Modi I personally saw as a reminder what the people in this building should do...should...

https://twitter.com/iamsrk/status/1662506616317693952?lang=de

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

LOL Transparency. That's y it needed supreme court's order to give the information. Companies worth 500cr are donating 1300cr . It shows how the party controls ED . It's fcukin 6000cr bribe/extortion which influences policies and projects. And u r saying this is not a scam ?

Rahi baat congress ki tab I was too young to understand. But life me kabhi corrupt politicians ko defend nahi kiya

Mainey kab bola law is perfect if you read my post. 🤣🤣🤣. Kooschan is is it betttwr than before ? Yes. Does law need strengthening ? Yes. It’s work in progress as I have said in several posts. And most imp :) it’s less corrupt overall and far far more work. :). Aur people can prefer cash under the table approach 🤣🤣🤣. Kuch log ko progress se bahoot dikkat hoteee hain. I get it. Esp ones that believe sharia > law of country.

What is important is that JNU is exposed and one less avenue to produce extremists one hopes :). Unless it’s still happening there.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Company paying the govt through checks which get reflected on their account and Govt providing their earnings is corruption.

But money by cash as it was going before is all white and great money.

Biggest party with so many states and being Central Party getting money is an issue but not 1 state party getting so much is no issue.

But yes we are blind followers smiley29

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Company paying the govt through checks which get reflected on their account and Govt providing their earnings is corruption.

But money by cash as it was going before is all white and great money.

Biggest party with so many states and being Central Party getting money is an issue but not 1 state party getting so much is no issue.

But yes we are blind followers smiley29

Also they say BJP has ED, CBI etc in control hence extorting money. But TMC and Congress etc. don't have such privileges. Then how come they are getting such disproportionate amounts of money? 🤔

Edited by NathuPaapi - 6 months ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Politics has always been about electing the lesser evil. No party is pure and pious.

Name-calling a specific set of voters and coming up with weird theories with 0 ground knowledge is indicative of one's internal frustration and bigotry.

Diandraa thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Congress had all the power & time to prove their outrageous allegations till 2014. Even though they tried very hard they couldn't trap Modi - Shah in fake cases.

But their Stooges are still parroting those baseless allegations till now 🤷 smiley36

Edited by NathuPaapi - 6 months ago
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Politics has always been about electing the lesser evil. No party is pure and pious.

Name-calling a specific set of voters and coming up with weird theories with 0 ground knowledge is indicative of one's internal frustration and bigotry.

Hence I say. Let the haters hate. People like you and me aren’t going to say God is in charge of govt. yes they will make mistakes. There will be some corrupt ones as well. Heck call them all corrupt —-

But in the end what is going on. Are we moving in the right direction and making progress and fact is we have made far more progress in the last decade than entire history since independence.

In CA thread I posted a video of what even global business firms like KKR - elite firm is saying :). Must watch hain. So posting it here as well.

https://youtu.be/m3a6Z7vZPlo?si=575mzowZac2IV7q2

566912 thumbnail

Never vote for Congress. Apart from 10000 lessons for mango people over their 60+years of rule,

Here’s the latest from India’s Silicon Valley.

https://x.com/arunpudur/status/1770025412456055293?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg