Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I used to be excited when i was a 12 year old. Nowadays i just care about my sleep and food.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I live in the U.S. and this is not visible in my area at all.  

Otherwise I don’t overthink eclipses that much really.  It’s an astronomical phenomenon that happens once in a while.  I don’t attach any other significance to it other than it would be really cool to see.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Topic maker what your thoughts on Cody finishing his story or Uconn v Purdue  smiley36

Let’s see it’s today I’m waiting till it’s dark right now we have sunlight and it’s warm 

It says based on my city it’s in another hour or so n will last 2 or more hours 
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2024/04/07/solar-eclipse-time-2024/73216068007/

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago

Its an eclipse on a freaking Mercury retrograde. Y’all better cross your Ts and dot your Is.

I just randomly keep singing total eclipse of the heart. So it must be doing some type of harakiri on my psyche.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Its an eclipse on a freaking Mercury retrograde. Y’all better cross your Ts and dot your Is.

I just randomly keep singing total eclipse of the heart. So it must be doing some type of harakiri on my psyche.

Dil aur dimag ki vaise hee waat lagi hui hai, kuchh bhi cross karne se kuchh nhi hoga.

Harakiri kyun ? Koi achha sa song gaao apni surili voice me, sab achha hoga,

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was not visible in India, atleast where I live. I was traveling all day and it was sunny af. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I read a comment about it on reddit this morning

-> The economy is so bad that peole are fleeing their homes to go stare at the sun.