Member Topic: Your thoughts on Eclipse April 2024 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Watched it in Dallas.....It was freaking amazing....the total eclipse was between 1:40 PM to 1:44 PM....It became dark.....the birds were confused..smiley36..our solar lights turned on in the middle of the day..smiley36....but an amazing experience....smiley27

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Watched it in Dallas.....It was freaking amazing....the total eclipse was between 1:40 PM to 1:44 PM....It became dark.....the birds were confused..smiley36..our solar lights turned on in the middle of the day..smiley36....but an amazing experience....smiley27

EK itna jala ke asmaan kala kardia
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Posted pictures on page 1

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

yes it was. I saw it in Los Angles, ca ( PST) time with special glasses. People were going nuts pushing and shoving lol πŸ˜‚. The weather was really nice so the beaches were crowded and it was like strange when went sunlight to dark. I heard in New York east coast they had good weather too and normally it’s cloudy this time but today was clear so to them the cloudy dark sky was normal to them lol πŸ˜‚