Member topic: what inspired your username?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

smiley27 I named myself after this Madonna song. This is what inspired my username. What inspired yours? Please do share
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B8muIXH3t1E&pp=ygUbbWFkb25uYSBmYXogZ29zdG9zbyBseXJpY3Mg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I wanted to put "Freebird" username as I liked to be a Freebird since childhood.

My bicycle name was "Lady Bird"

Freebird username was already taken by others.After thinking a lot what to put i came up with a random username "Newbird",later I wanted to change it but I got used to it and so continued with it.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

It was name of d theme I got in a desiging contest 15 years ago which I failed and I love colors. That's y Sevenstreaks.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

I wanted to put "Freebird" username as I liked to be a Freebird since childhood.

My bicycle name was "Lady Bird"

Freebird username was already taken by others.After thinking a lot what to put i came up with a random username "Newbird",later I wanted to change it but I got used to it and so continued with it.

Mine too . Those were Golden days smiley27

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This beautiful image.

1000006363.jpg

1241154 thumbnail

When I watched Bombay velvet, Tamasha, Sawariya, Shamshera, Brahmastra, Sadak 2, Kalank, my soul said let's get lost.. My UN is inspired from this incident

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 4 months ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Nothing

Word Count: 1

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

A Step-by-Step Guide to Being as Fierce as Sharpay Evans | High school musical, High school musical 3, Best buzzfeed quizzes

Word Count: 0

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Surname

Word Count: 1

JayaBachan thumbnail

I wanted to leave the forum and thought having this username would put me off from logging in. Then I momentarily decided to make Jaya Bachan as endearing as possible while I was here. Neither of the above has worked.