Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Thank you so much Infi! 🤗🤗

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Happy birthday Charu….someone who I only recently crossed paths with and has a golden voice for singing….may the lovely soor and taal always be part of your life and we get to listen to many many more of your melodies

https://youtu.be/QaR31V5xBQ8?si=hxwjqYSndBwwNRN-

Oh waah! It's so good to see here buddy! 🤗

Thank you so so soooo much for such a beautiful and perfect wish and your kind words.. Truly means so much. ❤️

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Happy Birthday! 🎈 🎂

Thank you so much! 😊 🤗

Please you also have a piece of that yummy cake. 🍰

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Belated Happy Birthday, Charu! smiley31 Hope you had a great one with your friends and family! smiley31

Thank you soooo much for the lovely wish, Swetha smiley31 I have always been blessed with so many lovely Shwetha, Swetha and Sweta throughout my IF journey. Thanks for being one of them. smiley27

You aren't late, my b'day is today only. 🤗

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Happy Happy Birthday Charu 🎂

Wishing you fun, cheer, good health and happiness forever smiley31 🍫

Thank you so much for the lovely wishes buddy. smiley31 Means a lot. 😊

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Happy birthday Charusmiley27🥳

Thank you soooo much Silpa! ❤️smiley31

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Hey Chaaruuu!!!

Haappyyyyy waaalaaaaa birthdayyy to yousmiley41smiley40.

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/birthday-happy-birthday-cake-penguin-candle-gif-11918060020268404971

Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day… Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! Happy birthday too youuuuuuuu❣️❣️

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/idk-gif-16064862652005031243

Sending dher saaaraaaa pyar smiley31

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/moti-hearts-gif-8240660592853947517

Breezyyyyy 🤗🤗🤗

One of my favourite members is here. ❤️

Thank you so so soooo much for such beautiful wishes.. and... those gifs are so damn adorably cute! 🥰

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

https://voca.ro/1cI2IxBxBBmA

Well hazaron saal is a bit too much. I don't want you to become a vampire but zyada birthday songs hain nahi, to yahi gaa diya. smiley36

But I definitely wish you some 90 to 100 years of good health, prosperity, fun and happiness. These many years should be enough I guess....smiley36

Ok... I don't want to write senti things isliye I will just say ki - I'm glad that you have a friend like me in your life... And for being such a bestie I wish nothing but the very best life has to offer ....

Like cakes, pizzas, icecream....

Ermm wait.... Whatever u want not just the above things. Though remember that I'm always there if u need to share those cakes & icecreams ... Or any other thing in general... (Even the unpleasant ones) smiley31

Ab khaane ki baat nikal hi aayi hai to socha ye bhi bata doon ki tumhare birthday dinner ke liye Maine Vikas Khanna ko appoint kar diya hai. Let's hope wo samay par sab ready kar de. Par ek baat dhyan rakhna - Aisi waisi koi harkat mat karna uske saath smiley17

1000089377.jpg

Achha harkaton se yaad aaya ki mai tumhare liye ek special gift bhi laaya hoon

1000089380.jpg

Singing me to tum khub harkatein karti ho par kabhi kabhi hum logon ki harkaton par tum upar wale gift ki help bhi le sakti ho. Permission granted. smiley14smiley36

Chalo baatein bahot hui... Ab cake kaato... Mujhe bhookh lagi hai...

1000089381.png

And don't worry about the cake... Mai kuchh waste nahi hone dunga. Sab kha jaunga. 😋😋

Btw... I hope baki log bhi cakes aur snacks la rahe ho.... Warna ek se Mera kya hoga smiley9

Anyways...

Happy Birthday to you once again.

Thank you sooooo much for the lovely wish yaar.. and most importantly the lovely b'day song.. ❤️ haan yaar 1000 saal nahi chahiye, 90 - 100 bhi zyada hai.. fir tol mol ke thoda kam mein aate hai baad mein.. smiley36

Waah waaah.. aaj bhi apni tareef! A big fat huhhh at your way.. lol.. Haan re kitni lucky hun main jo aap jaisa mahaan dost mila hai mujhe! B'day ke din jhooth nahi bolte, par 1 jhooth chalega shayad.. 🤭 Just kidding..

Super se bhi upar wali pyaari wishes ke liye thanks so much re.

Haan re mere chatore dost.. cake, ice cream, pizza sab share karke kha lenge.. aur yes I know you will always be there if and whenever I may need you.

Vikas Khanna ke hath ka dinner! More like a dinner date with him.. Hayeeee.. main toh gai! Shukriya bahot saara. Haan koi aisi waisi Bharti jaisi harkat nahi karungi pakka.. 🫠

Waah wo stress relieving method image mast hai.. 🤭

Thank you soooo much once again yaar.. 🤗🤗

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

wwwwwwrrrrrrrrooooooooommmmmmmmmmm smiley40

Oye Tera B'day aaya.......... yuhooooooooo

Dancing Moves GIF - Dancing Moves Grooves GIFs

Haaye ni Tere Happy B'day te.........

https://youtu.be/sqkzN2Ye_pk?si=HWwXhcMZdIXkR3qU

Right from this

Jhoot Bol Raha Hai Mat GIF - Jhoot Bol Raha Hai Mat Aamir Khan GIFs

to this

Golmaal Arshad Warsi GIF - Golmaal Arshad Warsi Gunda Goonda Boys Bad Element Of The Society GIFs

Apni dosti has come a long way jaara........

दोस्ती के सुहाने पल GIF - Dil Chahta Hai GIFs

Enjoy your special day...

Dance Party GIF - Dance Party Girl GIFs

Thank you so much jaar.. smiley31

Teri wo trademark nacho bey gif se b'day celebration bilkul complete ho gayi..

Kya perfectly tumne hamari gif journey ke sath hamari dosti describe ki hai over the years! ❤️

Thank you so much for being the most important part of my 2nd innings on IF. Bas teri hi bajeh se mujhe tere sath sath dusre bhi pyaare se dost mil gaye. Can never thank you enough for this.

Bas ek hi samasya hai, pata nahi kyu.. tu hum masoom gals ko goonda boys kyu bolta hai har baar! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Charu21

Thank you soooo much for the lovely wish, Swetha smiley31 I have always been blessed with so many lovely Shwetha, Swetha and Sweta throughout my IF journey. Thanks for being one of them. smiley27

You aren't late, my b'day is today only. 🤗

Ye Sweta kaun hai....🤔