Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Problem is people who are brainwashed they don’t realize that they are. smiley36 We’d come to our senses after 30-40 yrs when unemployment and inflation will hit the nerve of 3rd-4th generation who hadn’t seen this cult shift but would be suffering for the actions of their ancestors. Happens everywhere, will happen in India as well. Sad.

I stay away from such posts and posters but this made me post. You actually reminded me of congis time. If i didn't knew about the original context of the post ( thanks to my friend Jasoos bro) i would have thought you were talking about congis era and how it happened in 90s and before. How our generation had to face the brunt of mistakes done by old gen. smiley37For once the next and upcoming gen wont curse us.

As for unemployment , This really is a wasted topic in a 'sarkari naukari pradhan desh'. It will take a lot of time to get rid of this mentality.

Abhi to national creators award hua tha. For once actual creative people were awarded and non just factory built 9-5 karamcharis.

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

doesn’t matter to me. It’s a political donation system with 100% transparency like west. So as I didn’t slice and dice numbers. Or even have an issue with approach. It needs more steps tho. Like limits per person. Cannot be directly from a company or limits etc. vs INC ka 100% cash below the table with no transparency before. 🤣🤣. Tab aapney protest keeyaaa thaaa ?

LOL Transparency. That's y it needed supreme court's order to give the information. Companies worth 500cr are donating 1300cr . It shows how the party controls ED . It's fcukin 6000cr bribe/extortion which influences policies and projects. And u r saying this is not a scam ?

Rahi baat congress ki tab I was too young to understand. But life me kabhi corrupt politicians ko defend nahi kiya

566912 thumbnail

Voting for TMC comes under brainwashing? Or is that intellectualism?

IMG_3880.jpeg

https://x.com/ani/status/1768583599018627173?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I hope they will make a good comedy movies instead of all this sensitive ones someday. They know that this is going to be sold in the market the most and that's where they invest in. And, that's just too much selfishness.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Will "pesants and poor" going to vote??? In which kind of politics can they put their confidence???

As I already know that Modi will keep his position, I'm more interested in the voter participation (although...that can be manipulated, too).