Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

without going into per state etc. This one explains it well 🤣🤣🤣

https://x.com/_Saffron_Girl_/status/1768346250666217540?s=20

Wah wah what kind of logic is this smiley36

Per state statistics? What's next ? Per MP numbers? Per BJP members? Per it cell employee

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

Wah wah what kind of logic is this smiley36

Per state statistics? What's next ? Per MP numbers? Per BJP members? Per it cell employee

doesn’t matter to me. It’s a political donation system with 100% transparency like west. So as I didn’t slice and dice numbers. Or even have an issue with approach. It needs more steps tho. Like limits per person. Cannot be directly from a company or limits etc. vs INC ka 100% cash below the table with no transparency before. 🤣🤣. Tab aapney protest keeyaaa thaaa ?

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Bina MIDs ke bhi to brainwashed bol rahe hain. MIDs bana ke kuch to aur worse bolna hi tha 😒

Newbies ko full on ignore maarne ka.

But every time I start making Factual logical points and brainwashed don’t have response, they start abusing me. pattern hai inka. smiley36

566912 thumbnail

without going into per state etc. This one explains it well 🤣🤣🤣

https://x.com/_Saffron_Girl_/status/1768346250666217540?s=20

Scarlet ki Mom ke liye Standing ovation. smiley32

566912 thumbnail

https://x.com/IndiaToday/status/1768563149752750135?s=20

Simply put —— this is absolutely brilliant 🎉🍾🎉.

JNU should add this to syllabus on its reform path from producing extremists …

Shehzad is 100% correct. Jadu Akhtar has said the same thing.

Look at the condition of our neighbors.

Asked the separate country on basis of Religion and now asking why CAA doesn’t expedite citizenship of majority of these countries. To bhai partition kiya hi kyu jab sabko vapis hi aana hai. itna bloodshed and suffering for innocents who didn’t ask for it.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Newbies ko full on ignore maarne ka.

But every time I start making Factual logical points and brainwashed don’t have response, they start abusing me. pattern hai inka. smiley36

@b 💯. Age old pattern bigots ka to make mids to propagate BS

logic bro is aka brainwashing here from what I am reading 🤣🤣🤣.

for eg they are against electoral bonds. So only logical conclusion is they are for INC approach of cash under the table with no transparency 🤣🤣.

Mein to convinced hoon. They are 🔥🔥 by India ka progress and development as it’s always “against”. Have u seen any posts presenting better alternatives ? Or constructive solutions ? Or appreciating a single thing (but spend time even fighting over and over and over which actor is better with a passion) 🤣🤣🤣

JNU ka syllabus I am happy to help rewrite with topics like election donation reform, approach to removal of radicalism and subjects like why sharia isn’t above law of land etc. Hope the contact me to help 🤔🤔🤔.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Shehzad is 100% correct. Jadu Akhtar has said the same thing.

Look at the condition of our neighbors.

Asked the separate country on basis of Religion and now asking why CAA doesn’t expedite citizenship of majority of these countries. To bhai partition kiya hi kyu jab sabko vapis hi aana hai. itna bloodshed and suffering for innocents who didn’t ask for it.

1. unko humarey constitution se kya matlab? That they opposing ?

2. Khood to officially Islamic states hain but preaching what secularism means ?

3 khood ne to genocide keeya against minorities and think they have a right to oppose laws of largest democracy ?

And let’s not forget they are almost bankrupt as well 🤣🤣. Kya heen boley yaar. Inkaaa kuch naheen ho saktaaa yah hoga. Even if they stop madraasaa from today. It will take 20+ years for new gen that is educated to see a hint of change … another 20-30 after that to perhaps have a broader impact. Ofc it won’t happen. They aren’t interested in progress of their own country or development and freedom for its citizens. Hate hate hate se Kya hoga ..

95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/pakistan_untold/status/1768615676384608282?s=20

This is what I am referring to. V similar to what JNU was trying to teach … and got exposed …

Aur inko problem hain why CAA doesn’t let them enter ? 🤣🤣🤣. Stay where you are please 🙏🏻🙏🏻. Pehley khood ke desh ko kuch banao phir jhandaaa gaadne ka socho kaheen aur 🤣🤣🤣

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Here Wego Again Ohboy GIF - HereWegoAgain Again Ohboy - Discover & Share GIFs | Winter soldier, Cool gifs, Justice warrior

200w.gif ?cid=6c09b952xpuj8vzbyvd8lchd1a2e6ph02fgwfqibf78572uw&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w. gif&ct=g

Word Count: 0