Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

SP is openly pairing Ruhi-Armaan and asking fans' opinionsmiley37smiley37smiley37. I just can't.....smiley37smiley37. This season is besht smiley39

Best season 🙌

Vamp who can't act smiley37always present evety where but without proper expression 😆 confusing every one smiley37....kyummmmmmmm

ML classic pendulumsmiley42ding to FL dong back to bhabi smiley41smiley41

FL staying at Poddar's for no reason 😒

A house full of toffee addicts most of them must be pre diabetic phase smiley29

Ghar ka fav beta missing no death certificate not conformed death still no one really bothered even to enquire further , more interested to make supposed to be widow ( according to them)still wearing " sugahan " nisanis smiley37get married to NRI , he made a lucky escape ..seeing him ML realized nibba nibbi love again smiley42

First make sure she is widow or not smiley37

Goyanka still around ....

The best part for me , among all the toxic shows going around this looks the best 👌 to me

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago

On which social media platform is this poll

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Bechara Shivam...he will travel around the world by the time he comes to the show just to show his character diesmiley37

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Now he's back but on a serious note they need to take him off contract

Shivam is too talented to be waiting

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

my goodness!!! 73% of people feel ruhaan as better Jodi.. yeh kya hogaya… kese hogaya😱.. well makes sense Rohit toh bhaag gaya, le dekhe 2-4 scenes, log kese ship karenge….

Also what exactly is starplus smoking on?? They are high on an another level… openly promoting ruhaan… ab lead pair ka kya hoga?

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Ruhi is Rohit Poddar vidhavasmiley37smiley37

SP has more action on there SM page then their shows smiley39

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Now he's back but on a serious note they need to take him off contract

Shivam is too talented to be waiting

true man!! His contract should be cancelled… they can’t keep him on hold for indefinite period… I guess somewhere after the ruhaani palace hug, story got changed… the makers might have thought ruhaan scenes won’t be bringing trp but it actually brought… so they are dragging the triangle… Shivam was supposed to be back by jan end or feb 1st week ya toh march 17 hogaya koi aata pata nahi hai… bechara kitna ghumega…
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

my goodness!!! 73% of people feel ruhaan as better Jodi.. yeh kya hogaya… kese hogaya😱.. well makes sense Rohit toh bhaag gaya, le dekhe 2-4 scenes, log kese ship karenge….

Also what exactly is starplus smoking on?? They are high on an another level… openly promoting ruhaan… ab lead pair ka kya hoga?

It's nothing new they that with Lost too while Samrat was missing smiley37

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ruhi is Rohit Poddar vidhavasmiley37smiley37

SP has more action on there SM page then their shows smiley39

but these questions are valid… if anyone watches random clips of Ar ru, him giving syrup, holding hand at every instant, hugging in a deserted place, the dark room confession and running behind like a Devda… they will feel ki ye dono hi husband wife hai… kya angst hai😅😅.. so sp is just checking how many are regularly watching this show…. Because I know a friend who recently asked ki ye Abhira humesha Ar ru ke beech mein kyu aati hai… I had to correct her ki ab Ar ki wife hai, beech mein ru aa rahi hai…
DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Someone else in another thread said it’s prob to gauge if ppl want the triangle or not

Looks like ppl want the stupid triangle to continue

And I think it’s clear that they’ve made the couple Abhimaan anyway, so this is just to create publicity

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

true man!! His contract should be cancelled… they can’t keep him on hold for indefinite period… I guess somewhere after the ruhaani palace hug, story got changed… the makers might have thought ruhaan scenes won’t be bringing trp but it actually brought… so they are dragging the triangle… Shivam was supposed to be back by jan end or feb 1st week ya toh march 17 hogaya koi aata pata nahi hai… bechara kitna ghumega…

Jhoothi log smiley37

I never believe that for 1 second, dkp put that out there with the actor to pacify

fans, of the character and the actor. Plus it was DKP way of trying to denied not

following Lost season 1 in the beginning. Those of us who watch Lost till the end knew it would

be months before there will be a sighting of Rohit. Lost story arch was way better

My problem with yrkkh, if you're going to have a triangle or EMA story just do it

But you're wasting time with this inconsistency, and those misogynist that write

these shows make it all the woman fault.