Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

See right now they promoting Ruhi and Armaan coz Abhimaan is yet to become a couple. They need to start their love journey.

If you all rem, In Balika Vadhu Pratyusha was replaced over night even when the show just started focusing on Ansh ka love story. Toral was good, surprise ppl got when their chemistry worked out.

Bringing new guy for Abhira means Poddars will not be part of the show in near future, as we know it’s about a girl’s journey in sasural.

Very soon they will increase Samriddhi and Rohit’s scene to bring out their chemistry. Anyhow I like Rohit finally he got a due of ML coz of the time he had played negative roles, so this will be a change thing.

Garvita as ruhi is a good choice it also means in near future we might see Ruhi turning negative. And no doubt Garvita can play that.

honestly Abhimaan was yet to be set up. So RS taking the risk was good

Ofcourse.. They are yet to start abhimaan love story.. So yes badh mein replace karne se accha huva abhi kardiya😁😁

Originally posted by: Redflag

Le Rohit jo ab wapas la rahe hain yeh log

2 parallel stories dhekne ko milega ab.. I am relieved now💃💃
Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That's what we had seen last time also.

Harshad being such a big actor, and people loving Abhira so much, everyone thought that the they will definitely end up together at the end.

So, you never know if they might back track Sam also in future.

After all, according to RS, no actor is bigger than the show. And I also read somewhere they were planning on removing Sam as well, but are keeping her till the new Ruhaan is accepted by audience.

At the end of the day it's all about what brings you TRP. What we as an online audience likes, might not hold the same for TRP audience. Many of the TRP viewers just want drama, then done really care about career growth, education, and all that of the female lead.

Even after creating such a big blunder last season, the show was able to pick up this season. I think that's what gives RS confidence that whatever crap he serves the audience, sooner or later he will be able to come out of it.

Edited by Shubh23 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Shubh23

Harshad being such a big actor, and people loving Abhira so much, everyone thought that the they will definitely end up together at the end.

After all, according to RS, no actor is bigger than the show. And I also read somewhere they were planning on removing Sam as well, but are keeping her till the new Ruhaan is accepted by audience.

At the end of the day it's all about what brings you TRP. What we as an online audience likes, might not hold the same for TRP audience. Many of the TRP viewers just want drama, then done really care about career growth, education, and all that of the female lead.

Even after creating such a big blunder last season, the show was able to pick up this season. I think that's what gives RS confidence that whatever crap he serves the audience, sooner or later he will be able to come out of it.

They could have introduce three new faces together only why to always waste money for new promos again and again

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shubh23

Is there a valid source for this or is it just another "fan/hater made theory" that's going on around? Because bolne ke liye toh koi kuch bhi keh sakte hai.

Sam might not be important, but Abhira Sharma is. This gen story is Abhira Sharma's, so obviously she's not going anywhere, just like Akshara Sharma didn't go anywhere. And how much importance RuhMaan has, everyone saw when the actors got kicked out without a second thought. So obviously unke bharose toh makers kuch bhi nahi karega.

Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't know, two people in the forum had only said so regarding Sam, could be a theory only.

And as for Ruhumaan, Sheh and Prat were not important, but their characters were.

I haven't seen even Arohi getting this much screen space as much as Ruhi got.

Plus, the new Ruhi has been part of RS previous show as well. Even though she was a side character there, the way the mock shoot photos have been uploaded and promotion is happening, that you don't do for an irrelevant character on the show.

Originally posted by: janecastle

Is there a valid source for this or is it just another "fan/hater made theory" that's going on around? Because bolne ke liye toh koi kuch bhi keh sakte hai.

Sam might not be important, but Abhira Sharma is. This gen story is Abhira Sharma's, so obviously she's not going anywhere, just like Akshara Sharma didn't go anywhere. And how much importance RuhMaan has, everyone saw when the actors got kicked out without a second thought. So obviously unke bharose toh makers kuch bhi nahi karega.

Kya kya ajeeb theories hain😂😂😂.

Abhira Sharma is the backbone of the show . Why would they even think of replacing her yaar???

Edited by Docworld - 6 months ago