YRKKH: BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread # 4 - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

No use of photoshoot or anything.. Any Story can change overnight.. No jodi is final until season ends.. I learnt it from gen 3

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: The_Best

Yes smiley36 Rohit is a good actor so I don’t mind watching him, but I feel terrible for Sheh and Pratiksha :(

Yeah, I know, right? I read they were asked to leave the set in just 15 minutes, in front of everyone. That's really humiliating and embarrassing for anyone. RS and DKP could have handled it more privately and diplomatically. This was kind of very rude. But still, I don't know the full story from both sides. It's all just speculation from fans.
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

No use of photoshoot or anything.. Any Story can change overnight.. No jodi is final until season ends.. I learnt it from gen 3

Yeah, that's true, especially if it's an RS show. Anyone can be replaced. I think it's fans who kinda speculate things ahead of the story which is fine since they look their fav but yeah Jodi's final isn't a thing in Rishta for sure.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Sheh and Prat leaving the set after being humiliated

ImageImage

Cloud93001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The press release from DKP said they tried multiple times to find a common ground.. but it didn't workout.

If a renowned producer had to come to the set and ask them to leave in 15 min.. then the issue would have been very big.. thats why shahi might have taken such a sudden decision.

DKP has handled multiple cases like this silently also.. without this much theatrics.. so if it was done as it's been said.. then the reason written on press release would have only been the tip of an iceberg.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Yes no jodi is final, but FL is. Look at the way the two actors were thrown out. That itself shows how much importance they have in the show. So if they are going with jeth-bhabhi, we will get a new guy for Abhira, who will be the ML.

Randomlurker thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Cloud93001

The press release from DKP said they tried multiple times to find a common ground.. but it didn't workout.

If a renowned producer had to come to the set and ask them to leave in 15 min.. then the issue would have been very big.. thats why shahi might have taken such a sudden decision.

DKP has handled multiple cases like this silently also.. without this much theatrics.. so if it was done as it's been said.. then the reason written on press release would have only been the tip of an iceberg.

anyone have the link of the press release

Yes.. Highly possible if this new actor isn't able to impress audience

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cloud93001

Exactly..

I can't believe that just to make a statement he will do this that also when they are coming out as a very hyped pair...

It must be so big that he completely lost it...

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

anyone have the link of the press release

Please send me also the link if you find it . Ready with some 🍿🥤smiley36