Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

I think story is changed and they will bring leap before introducing them

I also think leap happens before introducing the new Armaan & Ruhi.

Originally posted by: Veenapai

I also think leap happens before introducing the new Armaan & Ruhi.

Maybe abhira will leave house if they have to show new ar ruhi married

Maybe abhira will leave house if they have to show new ar ruhi married

Yes, either Rohit returned or she got married to Armaan.

In the pic they showed Ruhi putting rang on Armaan 's feet. That's the ritual they does for elders in the family

Edited by Veenapai - 6 months ago

Yes, either Rohit retired or she got married to Armaan.

In the pic they showed Ruhi putting rang on Armaan 's feet. That's the ritual they does for elders in the family

& also they looking like they love each other very deeply

But according to current story ar moved on from ruhi ar and ab are attached to each other

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 6 months ago

& also they looking like they love each other very deeply

But according to current story ar moved on from ruhi ar and ab are attached to each other

In a way it's good that story is moving. It's stuck with Armaan "s pendulum behaviour

In a way it's good that story is moving. It's stuck with Armaan "s pendulum behaviour

I think now they will promote ruhaan as they both new actors have good chemistry with each other looking from pic

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

https://x.com/Kdrama1996/status/1769783570623565908?s=20

LMAOOOOOO Ruhi Birla's lustful legacy, now joined by Armaan Poddar who will start his lustful journey smiley42 to #newbeginnings... and #newleads smiley9

I thought I will give the show another chance after the news, I thought I will finally witness some good acting, I will watch a blooming Ab-Ar relationship but nahhh smiley37

This show continues to be hopeless (and shameless). Good luck to whoever sits through this torture. You deserve a medal. smiley36

if they have already shot the promo with new actors means they must be planning this for a while. While it’s their decision it should have been handled in a dignified manner. Imagine being kicked out in front of ur co workers. That’s embarrassing for sure. Also why r they promoting Ruhi Armaan as couple. They shud have done with abhira. Or were they hiding it from samridhi also so that no one knows abt it
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

so this is new Armaan and Ruhi huh 🤨

Yes smiley36 Rohit is a good actor so I don’t mind watching him, but I feel terrible for Sheh and Pratiksha :(

Edited by The_Best - 6 months ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

https://x.com/Kdrama1996/status/1769783570623565908?s=20

LMAOOOOOO Ruhi Birla's lustful legacy, now joined by Armaan Poddar who will start his lustful journey smiley42 to #newbeginnings... and #newleads smiley9

I thought I will give the show another chance after the news, I thought I will finally witness some good acting, I will watch a blooming Ab-Ar relationship but nahhh smiley37

This show continues to be hopeless (and shameless). Good luck to whoever sits through this torture. You deserve a medal. smiley36

Why do I get the feeling they're going down the same path as "Imli"? Maybe Ruhaan was the end game from the start, and fans of Abhimaan got fooled. Why else would they still showing Ema the Armaan-Ruhi photoshot cringe? Maybe Abhira is going to get a new male lead, who knows?