Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

If this is just the look test then it looks more royal then whatever is shown on the show itself 😁

it must be promosmiley36

Aisa promo woh bhi ML and PL ka😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Aisa promo woh bhi ML and PL ka😂

last week trp thread ppl were saying ruhi ka promo nahi aatha so dkp heard it may be serving that smiley36 on popular demand ruhi ka promosmiley42
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

no think arc of story has changed...its ruhmaan now...she is wearing abhira's type of MS...her ms in previous show was different...i am sure...the roles have been reversed now...sam shall be a parallel lead now...it may be journey of Ruhi and Abhira's relationship...the family has gotten these two married and tiday's Abhimaan hug was that farewell happy bye bye hug it seems..ship has sailed...this is now ruhman time...tv audience won't mind anything...the don't apply logic...there logic, moral compass and rules apply only in real life...few more days and many shalllesve I'm sure

lol…😂Abhira will never be parallel lead..she’s legacy heroine and she’ll always be that.... the 2 actors chosen for Ruhi and Armaan..did side roles in their previous show..the actor can pull,off male lead but the actress is a side actress..if story does change..it can go this route…where abhira leaves after a year is over as she does not love Armaan..he was just a friend for her..she’ll divorce him and move away..he’ll Marry Ruhi and their roles will end. Then the story will move forward with the legacy heroine..Abhira sharma..she’ll meet a new man who’ll be her love interest and we will see her career and her love story and marriage,.so,the show can go this route..or they’ll just make abhira and Armaan fall,in love..although I don’t like the new Armaan..he’s too,old for abhira. But anyway maybe then they’ll bring rohit back..and he and Ruhi can sort out their issues and the story will move forward with abhira and Armaan.’
Edited by Indira1211 - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

last week trp thread ppl were saying ruhi ka promo nahi aatha so dkp heard it may be serving that smiley36 on popular demand ruhi ka promosmiley42

🤣😅 itna romantic promo toh lead pair ko bhi nahi mila… but seriously not even a single pic of new Ar and Abhira but ruhaan ki pics ki bhaad aa gayi hai…
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: reeeh

🙄 Yeh kaisa allegation hain!

I don’t believe this ..I saw so,many offscreen BTs of Shehzada and pratiksha being so friendly with the rest of the cast..and he always had a big smile offscreen..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

🤣😅 itna romantic promo toh lead pair ko bhi nahi mila… but seriously not even a single pic of new Ar and Abhira but ruhaan ki pics ki bhaad aa gayi hai…

maybe because this old Armaan is not for abhira..they are bringing her a new young hero..and will sideline ruhaan to background or exit them.after a while..this new Armaan played a cameo,role in Udaariyaan and the new Ruhi,actress is a side actress,.she was in baatein kuch ankhahee. And maybe Shehzada didn’t want to be sidelined.. he left choti Sardarni because his character got sidelined ..so maybe that’s why he left rishta too..nobody knows the real reason he left..🤔

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why is she wearing sindoor and Abhira MS smiley37

Ruhi is daughter of the Poddar's and why is Armaan wearing glasses

like he'a Dev or Abhir smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why is she wearing sindoor and Abhira MS smiley37

Ruhi is daughter of the Poddar's and why is Armaan wearing glasses

like he'a Dev or Abhir smiley44