Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

I was trying to move on from gen 4 because I loved the pairing of actors and these ghatiya posts made it easy smiley22 Shahi ka dimaag kharap ho gaya hai ya phir he really wants publicity.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

I think leao is here...its now Ruhman...Abhira/Sam...now sidelined...i think Ruhman are married now...while Abhira is single...but Armsn may not have been able to accept his marriage but married for family...crap over for me it seems

ya it looks like they have gone for a leap warna with the current scenario what purpose will Ar Ru romantic scenes ( might be a dream) or Ruhi’s flashbacks serve the purpose… and Ruhi is wearing abhira’s type ms.. if it was flashback she would’ve worn her ms, so I don’t think it’s flash back…also the Ar is shown wearing specs, usually the ml wears specs post leap.. in last gen abhi wore during Kasauli track..probably an year leap and family compelled Ar Ru to get married…
Edited by Firefly_shines - 6 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

I was trying to move on from gen 4 because I loved the pairing of actors and these ghatiya posts made it easy smiley22 Shahi ka dimaag kharap ho gaya hai ya phir he really wants publicity.

Exactly. Replace kiya to kiya, but ye kya faltu ka photoshoot chala raha hai Jeth-Bhabhi pairing ka smiley5
Memahaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Exactly. Replace kiya to kiya, but ye kya faltu ka photoshoot chala raha hai Jeth-Bhabhi pairing ka smiley5

I wonder too, what is really going on in the itv world with these stupid phs,

What exactly does Rajan Shahi want to teach with this photoshoot?

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Memahaa

I wonder too, what is really going on in the itv world with these stupid phs,

What exactly does Rajan Shahi want to teach with this photoshoot?

replace kiya with buzz he wants to create and tell loud and clear, that he won't spare any unprofessional behavior on sets.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Ewww so does that mean SiRat’s filthy legacy prevails what nonsense smiley11

Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But how did he find two characters so soon if Sheh and Prat were fired today? Also their look test was also done so soon? In like what 2 hours or so?

Doesn't that seem a little fishy? It must be pre planned.

And if it was pre planned then humiliating the actors in front of everyone and throwing them out is quite unprofessional in all matters.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shubh23

But how did he find two characters so soon if Sheh and Prat were fired today? Also their look test was also done so soon? In like what 2 hours or so?

Doesn't that seem a little fishy? It must be pre planned.

And if it was pre planned then humiliating the actors in front of everyone and throwing them out is quite unprofessional in all matters.

Voh Rajan Shahi hai. His shows are number 1. Every actor would happily work if given a role, because it will help in getting better projects in future..

May be one week se soch rha hoga ki replace karna hai (other actors did say, Rajan gave many chances to sheh prat but they were unprofessional) & jaise new mil gaye, announce kar dia hoga.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4qqjYvL6zm

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago

If this is just the look test then it looks more royal then whatever is shown on the show itself 😁