Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

I think leao is here...its now Ruhman...Abhira/Sam...now sidelined...i think Ruhman are married now...while Abhira is single...but Armsn may not have been able to accept his marriage but married for family...crap over for me it seems

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Are we going to get Ruh Maan suhagrat now ? smiley18

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I guess they r getting what they wanted , they r looking for the publicity and negative publicity is publicity too and see these pics are going viral on SM. But in the actual show everything will be different. This could be a dream sequence of bhabi or FB’s of Ru n Armaan. That blue saree scene might be FB too. They might shoot AA FB’s too as the actor is replaced.

And I won’t mind if they want to show Abhira’s solo journey.

I agree the Mangal Sutra and Chura are for flashback scenes. They do need to provide a lot of flashbacks. That means Shivam will be called just to shoot some flashbacks with Ruhi?

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

I think leao is here...its now Ruhman...Abhira/Sam...now sidelined...i think Ruhman are married now...while Abhira is single...but Armsn may not have been able to accept his marriage but married for family...crap over for me it seems

I do not think they will change the storyline drastically.Ar-Ruhu might marry after a few years (if they follow og) but they cannot marry now.Then that will be end of Abhimaan .Ruhi's sindoor /mangalsutra,chooda are for flashback scenes I guess.

In the new actors pics, new ruhi is wearing abhira's malgalsutra.smiley7smiley7

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 6 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/notarthi/status/1769772236620152898?t=kUh579ocFMup5Y7wLofBGA&s=19

New Jeth-Bhabhi in the ITV town, I mean new Armaan-Ruhi smiley36

Is this RS's today's interview? He seems to be very pissed off. The 2 actors might have been really unbearable. I remember seeing an interview of Sam and Sheh in the beginning days(Nov 23) where Sam was saying Sheh throws tissues after tissues on the floor and asks the spot boys to cleanup.They showed it as a funny thing but now it seems it is part of his unprofessional troublesome attitude.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Is this RS's today's interview? He seems to be very pissed off. The 2 actors might have been really unbearable. I remember seeing an interview of Sam and Sheh in the beginning days(Nov 23) where Sam was saying Sheh throws tissues after tissues on the floor and asks the spot boys to cleanup.They showed it as a funny thing but now it seems it is part of his unprofessional troublesome atitude.

This iv old one, when Rajan is talking about leads of other generations.

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I do not think they will change the storyline drastically.Ar-Ruhu might marry after a few years (if they follow og) but they cannot marry now.Then that will be end of Abhimaan .Ruhi's sindoor /mangalsutra,chooda are for flashback scenes I guess.

no think arc of story has changed...its ruhmaan now...she is wearing abhira's type of MS...her ms in previous show was different...i am sure...the roles have been reversed now...sam shall be a parallel lead now...it may be journey of Ruhi and Abhira's relationship...the family has gotten these two married and tiday's Abhimaan hug was that farewell happy bye bye hug it seems..ship has sailed...this is now ruhman time...tv audience won't mind anything...the don't apply logic...there logic, moral compass and rules apply only in real life...few more days and many shalllesve I'm sure

Hazeleyezz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is this RS's today's interview? He seems to be very pissed off. The 2 actors might have been really unbearable. I remember seeing an interview of Sam and Sheh in the beginning days(Nov 23) where Sam was saying Sheh throws tissues after tissues on the floor and asks the spot boys to cleanup.They showed it as a funny thing but now it seems it is part of his unprofessional troublesome atitude.

It's an old interview.