firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago
may be they are heading for a leap smiley36
Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I saw his pictures.Has some similarity with Sheh and I think he will look good with Sam. Only thing is can he act well?

He is gold standard as an actor ...Saw him in porus, Chandragupta Maurya , Razia Sultan, Dhadkan ... He has an ability to take the limelight.. few episodes of Porus And Chandragupta Maurya he took limelight from lead actors though Chandragupta Maurya had mostly good actors watch his episodes of Porus took the limelight from its lead also his acting is good in any role be it negative positive heck Dhadkan storyline changed many places in between to accomodate him and Aditi....Only he , Jay Soni and Harshad Chopda are established ml in the show .... otherwise ml are established by this show

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Hetvi_12

Lol ye kuch zyada ho gaya. ye kaisa reason hai.. smiley36

It's their choice unhe saath mein lunch karna ya mingle hona hai ya nahi... 🤦🏻‍♀🤷🏻‍♀

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1769756170607378683?s=20

🙄 Yeh kaisa allegation hain!

I guess they r getting what they wanted , they r looking for the publicity and negative publicity is publicity too and see these pics are going viral on SM. But in the actual show everything will be different. This could be a dream sequence of bhabi or FB’s of Ru n Armaan. That blue saree scene might be FB too. They might shoot AA FB’s too as the actor is replaced.

And I won’t mind if they want to show Abhira’s solo journey.

https://x.com/Kdrama1996/status/1769783570623565908?s=20

LMAOOOOOO Ruhi Birla's lustful legacy, now joined by Armaan Poddar who will start his lustful journey smiley42 to #newbeginnings... and #newleads smiley9

I thought I will give the show another chance after the news, I thought I will finally witness some good acting, I will watch a blooming Ab-Ar relationship but nahhh smiley37

This show continues to be hopeless (and shameless). Good luck to whoever sits through this torture. You deserve a medal. smiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ruhmaan are married I guess smiley36

how did Ruhi get back kar ms and sindoor… itni dramatically nikala tha phir se phena Diya😅
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

how did Ruhi get back kar ms and sindoor… itni dramatically nikala tha phir se phena Diya😅

ruhmaan are married now I guess smiley36

https://x.com/Arylie_fc/status/1769787525046952388?s=20

1169321 thumbnail

New Armaan looks like someone who went to law school, old one was too much tik toker to be taken seriously

This one and the new Ruhi both are looking good together 👍

But won't support RS in anything, all this could have been handled with some dignity so old actors have a chance to work in other projects. But this man is extremely vindictive, reminds me of Ritvik Arora's exit from YRHPK