Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

So even the co stars are supporting the producer ? If he is wrong they would have kept quite and not pass these statements. Guess their off sceeen drama spoiled everything ,their IV’s and trying to promote themselves as leads. I don’t mind if they r dating or want to get married it’s their personal life and they r free to do whatever they want but while working maintaining some dignity and professionalism is imp .

So as we all know and expected RS is not promoting and encouraging these 2 for giving the cringe jeth babhi IV’s ?? I hardly watch offscreen IV’s but from whatever I did smiley11
Sruti ullal is a senior actress and she wouldn’t have supported if RS is wrong ,though am not a big fan of RS and his statements but there should be something really serious for a producer to axe their actors like this esp their ML And AA is one of the most popular Jodi on ITV at present so I don’t think he will take this risk without a serious reason.
Whatever they both ruined each others career. Esp Sheh who got so much love and fame from this show show will run with better actors now. Am looking forward though it might take a little time to adjust to new Armaan, read New Ruhi is a better actress too.

They might have warned them before too but as they r not listening they might have taken such actions ?? And I wonder why the actors are not giving any statement? We have see what they both have to say.

v cannot cmment much...kuch pata hi nahi hai...sirf drame mein dekhte hain....real life mein ho kya raha hai kya pata...but does not makes sense for the makers to kick the actors out with no reason....to kuch to njor hua hi hoga.....and dono ko ek saath....koi mazak thodi hai.....2 out of 3 main characters ko nikalne ka decision lena, bold hai..and absolue necessary hoga tabhi liya hoga aise achanak...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

v cannot cmment much...kuch pata hi nahi hai...sirf drame mein dekhte hain....real life mein ho kya raha hai kya pata...but does not makes sense for the makers to kick the actors out with no reason....to kuch to njor hua hi hoga.....and dono ko ek saath....koi mazak thodi hai.....2 out of 3 main characters ko nikalne ka decision lena, bold hai..and absolue necessary hoga tabhi liya hoga aise achanak...

exactly and this was the hero that was accepted and liked by the viewers..Abhimaan is no. 1 jodi on itv and abhira and Armaan were in top 5 favourite tv stars.’

Originally posted by: janecastle

Chehre ke saath saath bhabhi ke delulu level bhi badd gayi kya smiley36 This looks like bhabhi's never going to come true dream.

I said exactly the same thing in the other thread ,someone tagged me with these pics, this is definitely bhabi’s Lust and next step for EMA with jeth which will never come true, and also guess RS wants to promote the new actors with this cringe. If this really happens to be true in the show , AA for Abhira will be coming but am sure this cringe can only be bhabi’s never fulfilling dream.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I said exactly the same thing in the other thread ,someone tagged me with these pics, this is definitely bhabi’s Lust and next step for EMA with jeth which will never come true, and also guess RS wants to promote the new actors with this cringe. If this really happens to be true in the show , AA for Abhira will be coming but am sure this cringe can only be bhabi’s never fulfilling dream.

Og show bhabhi had such never happening dreams too. This looks like new promo shoot or look test.

Areyy Hope this is only Ru baba's dream.. Sheh ko replace karo, I will try to adjust.. But they shdn't play with Armaan's chr🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Originally posted by: India_TV

This is no way it’s an easy decision for any producer to replace 2 actors that too important characters in the show there should be something really big reason behind all this ..AA r most popular Jodi at present and everyone accepted Sheh as Armaan . Even he knows it will effect the show but still took this hard decision ..2 actors at the same time nikalne ka decision itself is big. We need to wait for the actors to respond to know their side of the story.

vacation se aa gayee aap??

Originally posted by: Docworld

Areyy Hope this is only Ru baba's dream.. Sheh ko replace karo, I will try to adjust.. But they shdn't play with Armaan's chr🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

as per the current track if they show something like this it’s like killing Armaan’s character and AA for AA shippers and who r waiting for their love story to begin.it’s definitely bhabi’s dream sequence or a test shoot . We had enough cringe and now if they don’t start AA’s love story and keep rubbing bhabi on our faces we will have to call a quit to the show too.
DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No offense

The male lead looks terrible against Sam