Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Hetvi_12

Is she Vandana's sister from Baatein kuch ankahi Si ? 🤔

Yes

Word Count: 1

So even the co stars are supporting the producer ? If he is wrong they would have kept quite and not pass these statements. Guess their off sceeen drama spoiled everything ,their IV’s and trying to promote themselves as leads. I don’t mind if they r dating or want to get married it’s their personal life and they r free to do whatever they want but while working maintaining some dignity and professionalism is imp .

So as we all know and expected RS is not promoting and encouraging these 2 for giving the cringe jeth babhi IV’s ?? I hardly watch offscreen IV’s but from whatever I did smiley11
Sruti ullal is a senior actress and she wouldn’t have supported if RS is wrong ,though am not a big fan of RS and his statements but there should be something really serious for a producer to axe their actors like this esp their ML And AA is one of the most popular Jodi on ITV at present so I don’t think he will take this risk without a serious reason.
Whatever they both ruined each others career. Esp Sheh who got so much love and fame from this show show will run with better actors now. Am looking forward though it might take a little time to adjust to new Armaan, read New Ruhi is a better actress too.

They might have warned them before too but as they r not listening they might have taken such actions ?? And I wonder why the actors are not giving any statement? We have see what they both have to say.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Chehre ke saath saath bhabhi ke delulu level bhi badd gayi kya smiley36 This looks like bhabhi's never going to come true dream.