Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Hetvi_12

#RuhAanForever. smiley39 New Ruhaan ke bhi matching matching clothes. smiley36

why replace Ruhi..not kill the character off..hope this one doesn’t irritate us even more. It’s sad about Shehzada..he was so perfect as Armaan ☹️
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think Armaan character will be replaced with another actor..because If they write off Armaan then they have to write off all podaars..which is a lot of actors. Because Abhira will need new in laws and a new husband ..unless they get her involved with rohit.. but I’m shocked at this news 😮

Rohit Purohit is playing Armaan's character. And Ruhi will also be played by new actress. Nothing else is changing, expect for the two actors.

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

Something really big must have gone down behind the scenes for the makers to react like this. Otherwise no one in the their right mind will replace the ML of a trp topper show overnight like this. After all, this business is all about profit. So if they took such a risk, there must be some huge reason.

yes bohot se articles h or kuch rumours h jo ye batatey h ki dono ka behaviour bohot unprofessional tha dono date kar rahey they or shoot ko beech mein chodkar ghumne phirne nikal jaatey they cast nd crew se alag

Something really big must have gone down behind the scenes for the makers to react like this. Otherwise no one in the their right mind will replace the ML of a trp topper show overnight like this. After all, this business is all about profit. So if they took such a risk, there must be some huge reason.

Exactly.. Something major must have happened. Already BKAS is offair. So why would they play with Rishta?? That too when the show was doing equally good in offline as well as online charts.
Edited by Docworld - 6 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Rohit Purohit is playing Armaan's character. And Ruhi will also be played by new actress. Nothing else is changing, expect for the two actors.

Shehzada messed up his career big time with this..he’s so foolish..yrkkh is a big show.. and a big break for any actor. I just hope the new Armaan is good …he’s needs to,look,good with samriddi👍
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I’m,very disappointed…Shehzada was so,perfect as Armaan and he looked great with samriddi…Armaan and abhira would have sizzled when their love story began,,but it was not to be ☹️