Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Memahaa thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

What is there to watch in episodes now everything we know scene to scene. Sahiba walking on road getting hospitalised, Manveer gets a panic attack angad taking care of her. Seriously what they have done to the show. Only hope is Vijanshi offscreen segments

In yrkkh, in my opinion, Pranali was also not happy with the generation leap in this way, that is, I saw comments that were like this. And then I checked Pranali's page, she didn't even follow actor Abhinav.
ritvikadevverma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pranali reallife very close with harshad some one told they are dating too here it is different brars all will not leave if they had good trp

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yep it seems so smiley36.

PL Arohi is also there among the tags apart from OG Abhira smiley36

funny i wonder channel controls everything including tracks smiley36what if channel and ph again have issues smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Lol as per sbs ruhi will give her house to ab smiley36

https://youtu.be/SPgFkuwYcaU?si=SfosNnFCLGmL7VZ0

Kya ruhi ne apne kamaye hue paison khud ghar le li ya goenka house is in her name smiley36 ideally they should say akshara ka ghar but seems like ruhi ka ghar hai

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Lol as per sbs ruhi will give her house to ab smiley36

https://youtu.be/SPgFkuwYcaU?si=SfosNnFCLGmL7VZ0

Kya ruhi ne apne kamaye hue paison khud ghar le li ya goenka house is in her name smiley36 ideally they should say akshara ka ghar but seems like ruhi ka ghar hai

Goenka ghar also changed to Ruh it seems smiley36. Ak is forgotten smiley19 . So as per the news, the supposed vamp is letting ever sunshine Abheera to stay at her place smiley42. Wow smiley39

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

I thought Shivam has been sacked. Ye to ulta ho gaya if this is true.

I dont believe thisπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ
Kuttinu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mein bhi beleive karna nahi chahti....

Sach hai kyaa...yeh newz