Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG What nope I'm talking about DKP,

That's not me, I'll never insult someone here, especially itv never smiley31smiley31smiley31

Lost never had a triangle that's the misconception, boy meet girl fall in love

Girl can't reach him or he didn't call her. Girl agree to marriage and find she's marrying his

brother made promise, but move on once he got married.

All this crap they showing with Armaan, never happen in Lost, you never

doubted respected his vows and that the girl was his brother wife. It was pakhi that

never stop loving him for 8 years not vaada boy smiley36

Oppsie! Sorry for misunderstandingšŸ˜….. never watched ghum, tried once but itā€™s toxic on an another levelā€¦ so gave up..just read the story on wiki.. comparatively rishta is less toxic so watching itā€¦ oh so you mean here they have taken a step forward of ghumšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøā€¦ at least Ruhi ka one sided feelings hai dikate, it would have made sense instead of Ar not setting boundaries and running behind herā€¦ but I guess once Rohit comes back things will fall into place, but for that abhimaan love story has to begin Jo pata nahi kab hogaā€¦
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Oppsie! Sorry for misunderstandingšŸ˜….. never watched ghum, tried once but itā€™s toxic on an another levelā€¦ so gave up..just read the story on wiki.. comparatively rishta is less toxic so watching itā€¦ oh so you mean here they have taken a step forward of ghumšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøā€¦ at least Ruhi ka one sided feelings hai dikate, it would have made sense instead of Ar not setting boundaries and running behind herā€¦ but I guess once Rohit comes back things will fall into place, but for that abhimaan love story has to begin Jo pata nahi kab hogaā€¦

Rishat has gone leaps and bounds from Ghum. The show was toxic in others ways

but not cringing with no boundaries. That doosri aurat hugging him or holding

his hand so comfortably all the time never happen in lost. Vaada boy try to reason with her that he's married but she holding on that Lost jodi marriage was a deal like Ruhi. Deal or no deal, he still never cross his limits but he did talk about a lot to his bff, like Armaan smiley37

this is a little summary of his character with this video here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5349380?pn=94

Edited by pyar-ishk - 6 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I remember asking deliberately ki pakka aayega naa Shivam. And I also got responses like haa haa he will be back by Feb.

In my mind, I was like Arre reeee fass gaye. Yeh nahi aane waa so soon

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I remember asking deliberately ki pakka aayega naa Shivam. And I also got responses like haa haa he will be back by Feb.

In my mind, I was like Arre reeee fass gaye. Yeh nahi aane waa so soon

Exactly, dkp think we don't have sense smiley37smiley37

All of the ITV producers think that way " viewers lost their commonsense that we watch their foolish shows " smiley37smiley37smiley37I read updates since every show is the same....

ML double timer , toxic and obsessed with his own family

FL .bechari ghareeb orphans ..trying to prove mahan little by little

GF ...third wheel šŸ›ž that is omnipresent smiley37

Plots ...." a good for nothing joint family then they copy each other's diff seasons & tracks"

No wonder they think viewers have no sense , not a days I read updates only ..It take only few min

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

All of the ITV producers think that way " viewers lost their commonsense that we watch their foolish shows " smiley37smiley37smiley37I read updates since every show is the same....

ML double timer , toxic and obsessed with his own family

FL .bechari ghareeb orphans ..trying to prove mahan little by little

GF ...third wheel šŸ›ž that is omnipresent smiley37

Plots ...." a good for nothing joint family then they copy each other's diff seasons & tracks"

No wonder they think viewers have no sense , not a days I read updates only ..It take only few min

Ghareeb orphans

Laughing Cracking Up GIF - Laughing CrackingUp Lol - Discover & Share GIFs

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Loving Samridhii šŸ„° She is the best among all leads of yeh rishta. RS struck gold mine with Abhira Sharma 's casting.

I think so too..character wise and acting..abhira is top notch šŸ˜šŸ‘
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Sp did it again smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

SP is very much worried about ruhi smiley36 look at the tags. Legacy continues , legacy , trp abhirašŸ¤£
Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

SP is very much worried about ruhi smiley36 look at the tags. Legacy continues , legacy , trp abhirašŸ¤£

Yep it seems so smiley36.

PL Arohi is also there among the tags apart from OG Abhira smiley36