Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

Someone else in another thread said it’s prob to gauge if ppl want the triangle or not

Looks like ppl want the stupid triangle to continue

And I think it’s clear that they’ve made the couple Abhimaan anyway, so this is just to create publicity

makes sense.. someone said even during lost they did the same… but esi publicity kyu chahiye?
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

true man!! His contract should be cancelled… they can’t keep him on hold for indefinite period… I guess somewhere after the ruhaani palace hug, story got changed… the makers might have thought ruhaan scenes won’t be bringing trp but it actually brought… so they are dragging the triangle… Shivam was supposed to be back by jan end or feb 1st week ya toh march 17 hogaya koi aata pata nahi hai… bechara kitna ghumega…

Actually when the article first got released it mentioned Rohit will be missing for months. Then huge backlash happened and they said couple of months

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sawri67

Actually when the article first got released it mentioned Rohit will be missing for months. Then huge backlash happened and they said couple of months

show mein couple of months kaha.. they took a month leap and ab 1-2 months hua. Toh show ke according couple of months hogaya na... I just said what Shivam said in ivs.. he said he will be back in a month or so.. and even in his latest iv he said he shorty he will be back…
DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

show mein couple of months kaha.. they took a month leap and ab 1-2 months hua. Toh show ke according couple of months hogaya na... I just said what Shivam said in ivs.. he said he will be back in a month or so.. and even in his latest iv he said he shorty he will be back…

Rohit coming back is a major TRP boosting track

Rn they aren’t in need of a huge trp boost so I’m guessing they are playing it safe

Maybe they are waiting for IPL or smth else that will affect TRPs

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest story wise it doesn't make remotely sense if Rohit is back now so I never believed it in the first place. Lots need to happen before Rohit comeback. I will be shocked if he's back anytime soon

Edited by Sawri67 - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Jhoothi log smiley37

I never believe that for 1 second, dkp put that out there with the actor to pacify

fans, of the character and the actor. Plus it was DKP way of trying to denied not

following Lost season 1 in the beginning. Those of us who watch Lost till the end knew it would

be months before there will be a sighting of Rohit. Lost story arch was way better

My problem with yrkkh, if you're going to have a triangle or EMA story just do it

But you're wasting time with this inconsistency, and those misogynist that write

these shows make it all the woman fault.

tum mujhe kyu jhooti bol rahi ho behen😢?? People had expectations ki Rajan ke itne bure din nahi aaye hai ki use lost ko copy karna pade.. even I thought it will deviate from lost with triangle being the only common factor… ab kya kar sakte hai ki ye log copy paste khel rahe hai toh?
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sawri67

To be honest story wise it doesn't make remotely sense if Rohit is back now so I never believed it in the first place. Lots need to happen before Rohit comeback. I will be shocked if he's back anytime soon

true before abhimaan’s love begins Rohit’s comeback doesn’t make sense… maybe they are holding it for ipl…
Sawri67 thumbnail

true before abhimaan’s love begins Rohit’s comeback doesn’t make sense… maybe they are holding it for ipl…

I think they will now start armaan falling in phase and then after that ruhi will the reason abhira will learn about their past. Then Rohit entry makes sense

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Screenshot_20240318_001229_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20240318_001538_YouTube.jpg

Word Count: 0

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

tum mujhe kyu jhooti bol rahi ho behen😢?? People had expectations ki Rajan ke itne bure din nahi aaye hai ki use lost ko copy karna pade.. even I thought it will deviate from lost with triangle being the only common factor… ab kya kar sakte hai ki ye log copy paste khel rahe hai toh?

OMG What nope I'm talking about DKP,

That's not me, I'll never insult someone here, especially itv never smiley31smiley31smiley31

Lost never had a triangle that's the misconception, boy meet girl fall in love

Girl can't reach him or he didn't call her. Girl agree to marriage and find she's marrying his

brother made promise, but move on once he got married.

All this crap they showing with Armaan, never happen in Lost, you never

doubted respected his vows and that the girl was his brother wife. It was pakhi that

never stop loving him for 8 years not vaada boy smiley36