Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Vr15h

I live in US and full disclosure - am a member of the GOP. Voting in an election tomorrow for county party chair

One correction: President Trump ended aid to Pakistan, which Biden then renewed! US was horrible not only under Clinton, Obama and Biden, but under Bush as well. It had a sensible policy under Trump

&

Still Trump is made the worst guy.

Also I can be wrong I don't think under Trump, US did shit with another country too like they have always been doing.

mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

We can't have thread to discuss electoral bonds??

We can have a topic for electoral bonds. You can open one in CA forum.

566912 thumbnail

Someone educate this Garcetti dude..

India doesn’t have same laws for all religions. India has Muslim personal law board and Wafq board.

Let’s talk about implementing same law, this dude will problem with that too. Hypocrites!

https://x.com/wionews/status/1768852950045073741?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 6 months ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Someone educate this Garcetti dude..

India doesn’t have same laws for all religions. India has Muslim personal law board and Wafq board.

Let’s talk about implementing same law, this dude will problem with that too. Hypocrites!

https://x.com/wionews/status/1768852950045073741?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

He was such a great mayor of Los Angeles: turned that beautiful city into a 💩🕳️. How will anyone educate him?

Once Biden is gone, this loser will be too!

Sorrento thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Let’s see if we are even able to vote our way out of this mess. The Dems have perfected the art of mail in voting and no ID verification. The damage inflicted by their woke policies may be impossible to undo even if Trump wins. Our institutions are compromised. It’s really sad to see what they have reduced the country to.