Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Scintiller

Such blissful ignorance and delusion, no wonder this government thrives when such bhakts exist!!smiley36

Ee newbie ke pass kuch logical nahi hai response ko.. Toh aa gaye name calling karne.

Yaay.. target sampann huaa smiley40

566912 thumbnail

Shuru ho gaya inka. IAMC ya CAIR ne aag lagai hogi.

https://x.com/hardism/status/1768488861120811279?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

Banned

[Post Removed]

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

We can't have thread to discuss electoral bonds??

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scintiller

main kuch logical bata bhi dun toh aapke palle nahin padega,u see logical baatein samjhne ke liye dimaagh ki zaroorat padti hai,and u being a BJP supporter is all I need to know to realize that u have the intelligence of a duck.smiley4smiley14

Word Count: 0

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

And the US then wonders why countries like India tend to politically lean towards Russia. At least the Kremlin doesn't try to tell any Indian government what laws they should have in India

This Biden administration, or whoever is remote controlling it (some say Obama) is too much of a hostage of the jihadist caucus, be it CAIR or the Congresspeople Ilhan and Rashida.

US Hindus and Jews have to together walk away from the Dems and vote Trump and the GOP this November. This is not the party of Pat Moynihan or Stephen Solarz (let alone JFK) that was very supportive of India and Israel. The Democrat Party is now a jihad party committed to the islamization of the world, be it Europe, Africa, Israel, India or even America!

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

We can't have thread to discuss electoral bonds??

We're discussing it in the Elections thread

566912 thumbnail

Election commission has to set rules for freebies. Opposition parties are going out of budget for their promises. These politicians will bankrupt the country. Inke bap ka paisa nahi hai toh hand out freebies.

IMG_3874.jpeg
https://x.com/nsitharamanoffc/status/1768542856451334290?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

And the US then wonders why countries like India tend to politically lean towards Russia. At least the Kremlin doesn't try to tell any Indian government what laws they should have in India

This Biden administration, or whoever is remote controlling it (some say Obama) is too much of a hostage of the jihadist caucus, be it CAIR or the Congresspeople Ilhan and Rashida.

US Hindus and Jews have to together walk away from the Dems and vote Trump and the GOP this November. This is not the party of Pat Moynihan or Stephen Solarz (let alone JFK) that was very supportive of India and Israel. The Democrat Party is now a jihad party committed to the islamization of the world, be it Europe, Africa, Israel, India or even America!

Agree with you. Couldn’t have better than you did.

I live in US and I like this country but US asking India why India supports Russia is LOL. US has always supported terrorism hub Pakistan. They are not in position to question anyone. Period.

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Agree with you. Couldn’t have better than you did.

I live in US and I like this country but US asking India why India supports Russia is LOL. US has always supported terrorism hub Pakistan. They are not in position to question anyone. Period.

I live in US and full disclosure - am a member of the GOP. Voting in an election tomorrow for county party chair

One correction: President Trump ended aid to Pakistan, which Biden then renewed! US was horrible not only under Clinton, Obama and Biden, but under Bush as well. It had a sensible policy under Trump