Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

caught up on the friday episode today as i came home late & was down with a headache 🤕 

Actress playing shurpanakha did decent in emoting her reactions upon seeing a reflection of her nose and ear bleeding in the water + her son's corpse.  

Thik-thaak trio scenes, like thoda better ho sakta ta execution inka bhi. Nice Lakshman and Ram scenes. Prachi looked stiff tbh, like Sita-ji didn't smile unlike Ram who smiles upon looking at her and calming her amidst all this chaos. 

Nice Shiv-Parvati scenes. 

Rakshas clan planning to avenge Shambu's death and for Shurpanakha by sending off more demons.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I think they may strech this to Thursday or Friday aa this is the biggest event after Swayambar and Vanvas. Monday war with KD and co, then Surpankha informing Ravan about all these, then Marich as Golden deer, then Sita-Lakshmana sambad, after that Ravan enters

i might beg to differ given the speed the tracks are being executed. I also feel the sita haran track is gonna happen this week but again anything is possible. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

They are not giving much importance to khar and dushan. So they might end them soon. I think either Tuesday or Wednesday golden deer incident might happen. Makers have to catch a train 😂 so they will be quick

they'll wrap up the slaying of the demons shown yesterday probably earlier this week. but parallel, mein vanaar sena k bhi scenes chalenge and all. plus, jatayu's entry bhi dekhadia toh i'm anticipated at least the build up of the sita haran from wednesday or thursday onwards. 

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree regarding Prachi acting ...though Sujey Basant overpowered Arun Sunil for me at many places ... But not just Prachi no actress has been able to match Dipika till yet be it any actress ... Though Prachi is getting better at someplace but not completely... hoping she will do fearless Sita in Ashok Van well

DiamondLife thumbnail

Inki image man mein chap gayi hai

Such a powerful aura of Mandodari

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4lFy7sI0ml/?igsh=dHJsczExa3VleHlp

Their 1st picture together for SM smiley9

Edited by ananya3129 - 2 months ago
Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

I agree regarding Prachi acting ...though Sujey Basant overpowered Arun Sunil for me at many places ... But not just Prachi no actress has been able to match Dipika till yet be it any actress ... Though Prachi is getting better at someplace but not completely... hoping she will do fearless Sita in Ashok Van well

Somehow don't want to give Arun govil Ji's place to anyone because he is a legend. Though must say sujay has been par with arun ji. I had watched siya ke ram until Sita haran happened. Ashish was also good. Agree any actress cannot get close to dipika 😍

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Finally caught up with the episodes, decided to take a break since the pacing was pissing me off a lot and I was busy with work this week. It was good to binge the episodes rather than waiting for it everyday and that’s what I might do but then again they showed the Sita haran promo so I’m excited for that since this is the critical point in the story so let’s see. 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Can anyone share ?

They said Shree Ram must meet Rishi Agastya for their pralabdh and he will guide them about Ravan rakshas jati aant margdarshan

But he just gave those 2 divya astras and told them to go to Panchavati and warn them about hard time coming 

Is there any other importance?

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Can anyone share ?

They said Shree Ram must meet Rishi Agastya for their pralabdh and he will guide them about Ravan rakshas jati aant margdarshan

But he just gave those 2 divya astras and told them to go to Panchavati and warn them about hard time coming 

Is there any other importance?

He will give him Aditya Hridayam in yuddha Kanda before the battle which will help him win war against Ravan