Srimad Ramayan EDT Week #11: 11-15th March, 2024

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 1 months ago

• Episode Discussion Threads will be created and maintained by the DT every week. The previous EDT's will be locked, but we will maintain links to these threads for ease of reference. 

Please keep discussions limited to the episodes of that week as far as possible. Some references to previous episodes can be allowed for the sake of viable discussions. 

A few tips to keep in mind while commenting on this thread :

• Please use this thread ONLY to discuss the episodes, keeping chatting to the minimum. Refrain from bringing in off-topic, BTS (unless it is related to the show/episode), actor's SM posts, fans' SM posts or an actor's projects outside of this show. Such posts if found will be trashed and members can receive a warning. All such updates can either be shared in the Social Media thread or the character/actor’s AT.

• Please do not post entire episode links cause this will be considered as copyright infringement 

• Please do not quote large posts/ posts with links/images/videos as these unnecessarily make the page heavy and difficult to load. You can edit the quote to the portion you are responding to or simply tag the member to respond to their post.

• Please refrain from using harsh, rude, or offensive language or hurting the sentiments of fellow members or any specific groups.

• Please do not bash or name-call/label any actor or character. Fun names or nicknames for characters are not allowed. Please refer to the characters with respect since these are mythological characters that have religious significance and are revered by many.

• Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members or fan groups. Ganging up against minority opinions or shaming members for posting their opinions/ moral policing is not okay. Avoid name-calling, using derogatory emojis or code names, instigating fan groups, making indirect snide remarks on another fan base/ member.

• Using profanity or abusive language is strictly disallowed.

• Do not make discriminatory posts shaming or mocking any particular group based on religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, class, caste, race, ethnicity, ability, intellect or any other form of discrimination.

• Please do not bring in comparisons with other shows or actors playing the same character in a different show. You can use the Ramayan Canon Thread for discussions on the text/ canon divergence.

• One Liners/Short Discussion: Detailed discussions on the episode can be conducted on the EDTs only, please post all one liners / short sentences / paragraphs regarding the episode in the Episode Discussion Thread. If repetitive topics are found, they will be merged with the EDT.  

For additional rules please read the Rules.

In addition to these rules, IF CoC and Forum rules will apply at all times.  

Links to Previous EDTs

EDT Week # 1

EDT Week # 2 

EDT Week # 3 

EDT Week # 4

EDT Week # 5

EDT Week # 6

EDT Week # 7

EDT Week # 8

EDT Week # 9

EDT Week # 10

For any further assistance or concerns, please contact the DT of the forum.

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

Thanks for the new EDT Sima. 

Hope I will be able to watch today’s episode live

SoniRita thumbnail

Due to DST, now Ramayan will come at 11:30am my timesmiley36 i had turned on my TV at 10:30am smiley36

Ifs_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

I forgot as well and was wondering why there is no update.

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Due to DST, now Ramayan will come at 11:30am my timesmiley36 i had turned on my TV at 10:30am smiley36

same here smiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

Epi started with Supranakha telling them that the person they described is Sita mata

SoniRita thumbnail

Ram-Sita scene- Ram ji asks what happened Sita? Sita mata says kuch nahi then Ram ji said pati patni ke beech kuch nahi chupana cahiye. Sita mata says I dont like all this violence, this is not part of our dharam. 

Ram ji explains her and tells her yeh rashta balidaan ka rashta hai. He explains it so beautifully and asks her will you support me?

ananya3129 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Introduction of Jambavan

SoniRita thumbnail

(jamvant) is treating surgriv? anyways he asks hanuman now i know why u spared baali Hanuman. 

Ego hi Bali ant ka karan banega says jamvant
Shrap ke karan Bali cant enter so Hanuman ji took sugriv to that place Rishyamukh mountain

Edited by SoniRita - 1 months ago
ananya3129 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Jambavan instructed Sugriv to go to Rishyamukh mountain