Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Chinie

Did they show it in precap or only Ravan saying it

Ravan saying it to mandodaari that revenge lenge and mandoodari says what r u planning to do, ravan says haran

Ramji alone fights entire rakshas sena. He uses that Maya baan which makes all rakshas think ramji with them and they all end up killing each other

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

smiley37 seriously, it was too damn funny

I think they did decent job showing Rakshas Senya dal and those senapatis smiley36

Socho kumbhkaran kaisa hoga 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Getting very interesting 

next week will be roller coaster ride 

My MIL was telling me that Sita mata’s chaaya will be kidnapped. Even my MIL knows this story hmm. I told her der r two versions 

Ya chhaya sita is kidnapped but some version dont agree to that 

Reason was sita was pativrata Stree and if ravan had touched real sita he would have turned to ashes.

This all was done to enable Vishnu as human ramji to finish aatank of ravan

Edited by chatterbox - 2 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lanka Lancers

The casting directors who casted Ram, Lakshman, Dasharath, Kaikeyi etc. were the same who casted Seeta, Rakshas mandli? smiley24 

Devi Seeta was s very strong lady, she held up very fiercely against mahabali Ravan. This Seeta has always looked like she’ll cry any minute. I’m dreading Ashok vatika scenes now smiley18

Rakshas mandli scenes remind me of sasta LoTR and GoT smiley8

All the good acting by Shurpanakha in yesterday’s episode went down the drain today. Is it the same actress? smiley36

Originally posted by: TheMinion

The casting directors who casted Ram, Lakshman, Dasharath, Kaikeyi etc. were the same who casted Seeta, Rakshas mandli? smiley24 

Devi Seeta was s very strong lady, she held up very fiercely against mahabali Ravan. This Seeta has always looked like she’ll cry any minute. I’m dreading Ashok vatika scenes now smiley18

Rakshas mandli scenes remind me of sasta LoTR and GoT smiley8

All the good acting by Shurpanakha in yesterday’s episode went down the drain today. Is it the same actress? smiley36

Ya even I feel that devi sita was fierce and I'm hoping it will show up during haran scenes and ashok vatika scenes.  

Hoping for better expressions still

In some adaptations of Ramayana, there is mention of Chhaya Sita or Maya Sita but Valmiki the original author have not mentioned one. In the original Ramayana real Sita was abducted by Ravana.

Since it was the human avatar, Valmiki wrote them as humans only. They had every emotions like normal human beings and they didn't possess any magical powers.

Edited by ananya3129 - 2 months ago

One more thing I want to add, Ravan abducted Sita Mata for which he was killed. Not only he but a lot of his army and Vanaras were killed. If Shri Ram knew it wasn't real Sita Mata then why would he kill so many people in the war. Valmiki is very logical.

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My MIL was telling me that Sita mata’s chaaya will be kidnapped. Even my MIL knows this story hmm. I told her der r two versions 

Yeah  it's true   it's vedavathi her name