Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

I already said acting is subjective smiley36. Some may like, some may not. Read these on X, haven't watched it but in two different platforms two different opinions 

https://twitter.com/DivSargunDiwani/status/1768669845040902511?t=FYGt8N8Scjona6sAsIYRmA&s=19

https://twitter.com/cscsphoenix/status/1768670492477866322?t=OfUvtEx1V9BtKwQXVvR-qw&s=19

https://twitter.com/mahhjain/status/1768597230515282406?t=U6Gv9HQyZjn-ULcfgsFVhw&s=19

Edited by ananya3129 - 2 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

In some adaptations of Ramayana, there is mention of Chhaya Sita or Maya Sita but Valmiki the original author have not mentioned one. In the original Ramayana real Sita was abducted by Ravana.

Since it was the human avatar, Valmiki wrote them as humans only. They had every emotions like normal human beings and they didn't possess any magical powers.

What is original Ramayan? Which one ? Is there such thing ?

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

The casting directors who casted Ram, Lakshman, Dasharath, Kaikeyi etc. were the same who casted Seeta, Rakshas mandli? smiley24 

Devi Seeta was s very strong lady, she held up very fiercely against mahabali Ravan. This Seeta has always looked like she’ll cry any minute. I’m dreading Ashok vatika scenes now smiley18

Rakshas mandli scenes remind me of sasta LoTR and GoT smiley8

All the good acting by Shurpanakha in yesterday’s episode went down the drain today. Is it the same actress? smiley36

I agree this Sitaji looks like very weak hearted person and gentle 

I liked her expressions when Ravan came during swayamvar 

I think all depends on the dialogues given to her during Sita haran and Ashok vatika. 
I’m the actress playing Surpankha and yesterday Surpankha in light white pink dress are different actresses to me 

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

What is original Ramayan? Which one ? Is there such thing ?

Original one is the one which was written by Maharshi Valmiki. All other versions are just later adaptations. Valmiki is credited as the writer of Ramayana like Vyasa is for Mahabharata.

Hmm now waiting for Monday to see khar dushan ka anth and joker army destroying themselves..

Ok off topic a question. I actually returned to forum after many years and lot has changed.  My question is what is + 3 something written along with the badges on top right of the post by any member

Apology in advance for asking here.

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I'm a few episodes behind due to work and part of my group going out of town from Wednesday to today. We just watched Wednesday's episode. I really liked it, especially the Ram/Jatayu scene. That was very good.

IbuHatela thumbnail

Loved Thursday's episode. Ram and Lakshman schooled Suparnakha verbally and then Lakshman gave her what she deserved. I feel for Sita but Lakshman was in the right.

IbuHatela thumbnail

That Shiva scene in today's episode was so powerful. Amazing delivery and message. He is the best part of the show every time he shows up.