Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyashrvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Kat and Vicky fans bring up others favorites too too much when your critical of them 

It shouldn’t happen 

Humans should be better 

True bro.. Especially 2 from that fandoms.. Don't want to specify their names... But you would've already noticed them..

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

While I tried to do the maths, this reel popped up soon after and now I’m LOOOOOOOLING so hard right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C32EgevJHoo/?igsh=MWFwNm9iYWp3N3ZqbA==

WTF. Never forgiving you for doing this on Friday. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

They love acting a filthy family like the Kapoors who have been nothing but trouble for 6 generations are saints, we actually have history how terrible they are. In 6 generations only Shashi was known as a good husband the rest were horrible including Ranbir. Abuser,  cheaters, alcoholics, 6 generations of that.. Like sit down, you celebrate a misogynistic cheating and alcoholic  man whose father is an abuser, alcoholic, cheater and these are not even rumors but facts. They cant say mothing about Katrina's husband or her then they go to her family, Well her family is still better than those two by miles. So you cant win there too.

Yup, and we would not have to bring up Ranbir if his fans did not showcase gross double standards being women themselves. Women should be better! smiley20

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Let's keep the discussion on track and avoid bringing up Ranbir and Alia. Regarding Katrina's age, she once mentioned she was 8 when the Berlin Wall fell (someone posted the interview here), which would mean she was born in 1981. There are inconsistencies in her statements. Plus, her sister Christine was a famous p0rnstar, and both Katrina and her sister Isabelle were photographed with Terry Stephens. Isabelle also did a movie called Back riders or something with Terry Stephens. None of these details are any secret. 

Google is your friend, Katrina has an older sister Natasha that was born in 1982, that means Katrina would be born AFTER 1982. Unless Katrinaa has a twin I didnt know about?

Gosh like this is embarrassing. And taking a pic with a p***star doesnt make you one, that means the likes of SRK, Salman etc are p***stars too since they took pics with Sunny Leone. 

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Her past is truly a mystery!!!

priyashrvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ignore your fav's past and talk about RK which is irrelevant to this topic🤣🤣 Kya kare can't even defend your fav's past..

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So VD and Arjun were 13 and 14 while hanging out with Salman and checking you out????? This is some ridiculous bull shit. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I am not ignoring anyone's past. I am just pointing out a certain fandoms double standards. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyashrvan

Ignore your fav's past and talk about RK which is irrelevant to this topic🤣🤣 Kya kare can't even defend your fav's past..

It’s a goto move it seems like 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

^It is you can only sl*t shame others if you yourself do not worship trashy celebs!