Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Google is your friend, Katrina has an older sister Natasha that was born in 1982, that means Katrina would be born AFTER 1982. Unless Katrinaa has a twin I didnt know about?

Gosh like this is embarrassing. And taking a pic with a p***star doesnt make you one, that means the likes of SRK, Salman etc are p***stars too since they took pics with Sunny Leone. 

Natasha could easily have been born in the 1970s because Katrina herself claimed she was 8 when the Berlin Wall fell, which would place her birth year around 1981. So, either Katrina or Natasha is lying, or perhaps both are. You overlooked the part where the producer she was photographed with worked on a film with her sister called Backdoor Raiders. The photo of Katrina with the same producer was taken before she did Boom, where she appears to be around 17, but not in Boom. If there wasn't something suspicious going on, she wouldn't feel the need to conceal her past or avoid being photographed with the man again.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Though I too am curious y Arjun was in the club n varun checking her out is just some hormonal teenager. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Though I too am curious y Arjun was in the club n varun checking her out is just some hormonal teenager. 

That seemed to be the case? But can you blame them? She was/is drop dead gorgeous! Way above the Jahnvi, Sara's, and Ananya's. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

That seemed to be the case? But can you blame them? She was/is drop dead gorgeous! Way above the Jahnvi, Sara's, and Ananya's. 

my point was trying to understand the “I do not like Katrina club” was made n y arjun was a member 🤔 like she mentioned. ? Was the club started because Salman caught them staring  and told them to stop. ✋ or they just decided to have a club lol. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

my point was trying to understand the “I do not like Katrina club” was made n y arjun was a member 🤔. ? 

They stated they wanted more attention from her and Salman Khan. 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dont say that. Only some other celebrity can cheat. Vicky is green flag personified. 😜

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Arrey yaad hota to I would have mentioned na smiley36 

Apologies then 🙈

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm pretty good at mathematics as I'm proven several times on this forum. I will definitely solve this and get back to you shortly. 

Edited by bollyqueen0 - 2 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kat has gone through a lot of hardships in life. Why is it hard to respect her? Her past does not matter when her present is so bright. 

Everyone goes through bad stuff in life. It is not right to shame them for that.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

Dont say that. Only some other celebrity can cheat. Vicky is green flag personified. 😜

smiley36smiley36