Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Though that might have been the story he told her as he was helping her. Still she could have been 19/20 so a year here or there but she wasn’t underage is the thing I just wanted to mention as that is the reason the topic was opened. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/katrina-kaif-i-was-18-when-i-met-salman-khan-thats-my-most-memorable-experience-iifa-2017-4750273/

Some people find her just slightly ungrateful towards SK smiley20

hbkrocks thumbnail

I wish I can hide my real age as well 😑

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have always had a hard time believing this story. While I don't care about her so called shady past, her lying about being part Indian and her age is a little odd. I do think she is hiding her age due to her inconsistencies. I mean, let's say she was around 8 when the Berlin wall fell. That would mean she was either 7, 8, or 9. Nothing more or less. That most likely would put her at being born in 1980-1982. So by the time Boom debuted she was likely in her early 20s. But if you go by what some say, she was really 22. She is in her 40s now if you go by that statement and there is no way in 2000/2001 she was hanging out with Salman while he was still with Ash. Also it seems she tried to come off that her and Varun are the same age, when we know that is not true. 

You can just google specific birthdays for her and see some articles are not getting her age correct. Like one article says she is turning 27 in 2011, but another saying she is 30 in 2013, then 30 in 2014. 

Posted: 26 days ago

[Post Removed]

Posted: 26 days ago

[Post Removed]

Posted: 25 days ago

[Post Removed]