Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Hawwwwwsmiley3

Salman gave katrina attention when she was 17 in 2000 2001. But that time he was with aishwariya na? Why would kid varun and arjun would be jealous lol.....Now i am more confused.smiley23

She wasn't 17. It was when salman n katrina were dating n Varun had just debuted so he wanted salman to help in his career like he was helping in Katrina's 

Originally posted by: naaznin

She wasn't 17. It was when salman n katrina were dating n Varun had just debuted so he wanted salman to help in his career like he was helping in Katrina's 

But didn’t salman helped these two enough already by giving them bodybuilding tips? 🤔

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Salman and Katrina I have their club etc so I know the timelines on when they met etc so just to make it simple no she wasn’t 17 when she met him it was some years later around 2004/2005. 

I said she may have met him at age 18/19 when it was Salman’s birthday as there are pics on that. In this interview with Salman she said age 18. Though that might have been the story he told her as he was helping her. Still she could have been 19/20 so a year here or there but she wasn’t underage is the thing I just wanted to mention as that is the reason the topic was opened. 
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/katrina-kaif-i-was-18-when-i-met-salman-khan-thats-my-most-memorable-experience-iifa-2017-4750273/

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Doesn't KK look like an older sister to Zareen Khan? smiley4

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Prettier older sister 🤷‍♀️

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe